PDA

View Full Version : palooza here we come!!

shuggy
01-20-2010, 02:15 PM
just got our plane tickets today for palooza!! now i have to figure out just how little i can pack since it's now outrageous for checking baggage. $23 for the first one. not even one free!! :goofy:

workin4stamps
01-20-2010, 02:44 PM
yes, I hear you!!!! I am going to try to fly in February and not check any bags!!! I'm only going to be gone for a few days, so we'll see if I can do it!!!

Don't forget I drive, so I usually bring all my SU markers, ink pads, etc etc. Not sure what you use, but....

shuggy
01-20-2010, 03:11 PM
Don't forget I drive, so I usually bring all my SU markers, ink pads, etc etc. Not sure what you use, but....

i'll keep that in mind! i'll start making a list in a month or two and see what stuff others are bringing that i won't have to drag along!

maxiesmom
01-20-2010, 04:42 PM
I'll have my Bug, Nesties. My plan is to try(notice I said try) to get all my stuff ready beforehand so I have what I need this year, not like last year when I had to buy a ream of white cs at WalMart! It was all, oh I need this color paper, oh I should have brought that. Very frustrating. I am attempting to be very prepared this time!

Of course it doesn't help you when Shackies are posting swaps while you are there and then you are joining them then and there!

Patty
01-20-2010, 05:18 PM
Sounds so funn!!! Wish it was closer to me so i could drive. Why is there no Palooza in the mid to south east???

mydogstinks2
01-20-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm so excited!!!

3amnmmom
01-20-2010, 07:59 PM
The Iowa girls are bummed we aren't attending this year. Don't forget to keep us in the loop and post alot while there so we can keep in touch. Have fun.

spredbirds
01-20-2010, 10:26 PM
I can not wait either!!!!

Spartymom
01-21-2010, 10:08 AM
Glad to hear you got your tickets. Let us know the supplies you need so that you don't have to check a bag.

Inkisallover
01-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Oh, I will miss you guys!!! :cry2:

Sweetpea
01-23-2010, 12:05 AM
Now that we have our tickets, it is real! Can't wait to see you all. Chris, Tracy, Chelsea, Robin Kay, if there is anything that we can do to prepare, let us know. We'll be happy to help in any way! April is just around the corner!

maxiesmom
01-23-2010, 12:22 PM
Now that we have our tickets, it is real! Can't wait to see you all. Chris, Tracy, Chelsea, Robin Kay, if there is anything that we can do to prepare, let us know. We'll be happy to help in any way! April is just around the corner!

Just the fact that you guys come all that way is enough for us! Can't wait to see you both again!