PDA

View Full Version : neglecting twopeas?

shuggy
10-23-2006, 04:45 PM
since the birth of this fabulous site, i feel like i'm totally neglecting twopeas!!! does anyone else feel that way? i don't mind that i'm not visiting pcmb much, because i don't miss the drama (i guess drama is a strong word), this place is just so much easier to navigate. but i used to visit the gallery on twopeas faithfully!!!

angie :confused:

lost luggage
10-23-2006, 04:53 PM
I had a great time on PCMB...never ran across any drama..

I found that Twopeas wasn't as user friendly to operate as this site... No sad feelings here... I use what I am most comfortable with. :)

Erin K
10-23-2006, 04:53 PM
Just a little, I don't feel like I was really a part of the 2ps community. I just used them for their gallery basicly. I haven't even really closely looked at all the awesome stuff on this gallery and it gets better every day, so I don't know how much I'll be looking over there.

I don't miss the drama on PC, but I do miss some of the people. (Not all the people, some of you know what I mean) I wish all the people I used to chat with would just come on over here! I tried! I told them...

Caboverde1
10-23-2006, 05:16 PM
This is really such a cool site...but old habits die hard for me! I still go back to PCMB often...but I definately like it here and spend more time up in this joint! Theres only 24 hours in a day and you have to use them wisely...I try to go to the other places first cuz I wont spend as much time there...then I come here and take my shoes off and get comfortable. Just my take.

Tonii

mydogstinks2
10-23-2006, 05:35 PM
I hardly ever went to 2peas. Just when someone Pea'd mostly. I do miss PC site so I go there and check in at times. I'm really happy here so I'm calling this site home now!:D

suzi_f
10-23-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm w/Chris. I never did the 2Ps thing. Too much going on, too many people & I could never figure out how to work the message board. Now that I've figured out this one, I understand why y'all thought it was so great!

cindi
10-23-2006, 06:47 PM
posting at two peas! So I never went there a lot. I love thise site & I will continue to visit & post at pcmb. I must say to Erin...
That baby is Adorable!!!!! Even to me, & thats saying something!!! LOL

dgbearsmom
10-23-2006, 07:20 PM
I posted stuff there because it was the only place I had, but I never checked out their forums or anything. I tried to post pea praise a couple of times and messed that up, so I just gave up. PCMB was my first home and I still go there too. Sometimes people disagree, but I don't really see it as "drama". It's going to happen anywhere. There are some people that can't seem to just let things go, but I won't go into that. I find myself spending more time here than there because it's easier to use and I like how it's organized. And I'm addicted to the chat room! There are a few people over there that I enjoy talking to that are never over here, so I still check in. I'm like Tonii though. I just check there real quick, then come over here and hang out.

Judy

jdpisces
10-23-2006, 09:45 PM
I just looked at their galleries....that's about it.

I am really liking this site a lot...I cannot say enough about it! It's an interesting transtition from PC....but I still take a perak over there every once in awhile. :p

Julie

stampcrazyjulie
10-24-2006, 09:50 PM
I still look at the 2 Peas Gallery, but not much else. I have to tell you, I too still go back over to PC to check things out but then I come over here to hang out with you all..... :)