PDA

View Full Version : Stamp Convention coming to Massachusetts

Patty
02-02-2010, 10:34 PM
the first weekend in June, 2010. So far, about 6 of us are planning to go and spend a couple of nights stamping together after we shop at the convention. If you live close enough to come and join us, we'd love to have you. So far we have people coming from Maine (Cindi and Tracey), Mass. (Joanie, Lesa), and from Ct. (me,) We're planning to stay in the same hotel, and have ourselves a mini-palooza. Come and join us.:jiggy:

cindi
02-02-2010, 10:41 PM
I'm way looking forward to it!! this will be my 3rd year in a row,,it's teh Heirloom rubber stamp show..and it rocks. Plus so much fun to meet up with shackies!!. where is teresa..hopefully she can make this year too. How about You Sherri?? come on ladies
:)

iloveflipflops
02-03-2010, 05:48 AM
I can't. That's the weekend right before Em graduates so I am sure we will be having some sort of graduation party that same weekend. I'm missing out on ALL the fun this year. Booooo!!!!!

Mrs. Fence
02-03-2010, 10:31 AM
I've started saving for it! I put a little aside this morning. We are going to have to behave ourselves for a while, Cindi! Maybe we can have craft at my house afternoons, instead of shopping at craft stores for a while! Sorry you won't be able to make it, Sherri. We'll be thinking of you!!!

dancing queen
02-03-2010, 10:55 AM
I'm guessing this is the one cindi mentioned the other day and, as much as I'm tempted, it's really too far from me to be a reality :( But I know you gals will have a great time and will make us all envious with your reports and pictures afterwards... can't wait!

Spartymom
02-03-2010, 12:30 PM
It's the eastcoast Palooza. Yeah. YOu guys will have a ball.

maxiesmom
02-03-2010, 01:45 PM
It's the eastcoast Palooza. Yeah. YOu guys will have a ball.

Yep, that is the only thing our Palooza is missing, a stamp convention. Then it would be stamping perfection! Have fun, hoping to get to at least one of my local ones this year.

tesschap
02-03-2010, 03:55 PM
I can't make a commitment yet but I will do my best to make it! Katie's bridal shower was going to be that weekend but may now be the following weekend instead. I wish I was organizing the shower ... but that's a story for another day ...

If the shower is not that weekend (and if we are not moving that weekend - yes another story for another day ...) I would love to drive to Springfield and have some fun with everyone.

cindi
02-03-2010, 05:26 PM
I can't make a commitment yet but I will do my best to make it! Katie's bridal shower was going to be that weekend but may now be the following weekend instead. I wish I was organizing the shower ... but that's a story for another day ...

If the shower is not that weekend (and if we are not moving that weekend - yes another story for another day ...) I would love to drive to Springfield and have some fun with everyone.

YAY!! i hope you can make it
:)

shuggy
02-03-2010, 06:11 PM
:cry2:why does it have to be so far away???

Patty
02-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Oh Teresa--I'm hoping you can make it. We'll have a ball.:jiggy:

quote=tesschap;346228]I can't make a commitment yet but I will do my best to make it! Katie's bridal shower was going to be that weekend but may now be the following weekend instead. I wish I was organizing the shower ... but that's a story for another day ...

If the shower is not that weekend (and if we are not moving that weekend - yes another story for another day ...) I would love to drive to Springfield and have some fun with everyone.[/quote]

Patty
02-03-2010, 08:58 PM
:cry2:why does it have to be so far away???

That's what we say every time there's a palooza. I wish you and Sweetpea could come. :wub: