PDA

View Full Version : Club Scrap...

kerry
02-03-2010, 12:45 PM
I got an email saying they were doing a three class workshop, make and take, lunch, snacks and goodies too...

It's right at the hotel near the Dulles Expo. I think I'll be going. It's Feb. 6 from 9-5 at the Hampton Inn and Suites (right near the airport and the expo center)

The hotel they are doing it in is awesome and there is TONS of stamping fun and TONS of cool projects... Club Scrap always does an awesome job on their classes.

Anyone interested? Wanna meet up?

I'll give you the RSVP email if you want it, pm me.

They are predicting a BIG Snow event this Friday and Saturday so I wonder if it is going to still be held...You know, CS IS from Wisconsin where they are USED to SNOW...not like folks around here... Who panic and close the whole state down even before the first flake falls...LOL

kerry

teabear
02-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Oh, so far away but it sounds like fun. LucyG went to these and said they were wonderful. Are they doing them in other places, too?

kerry
02-03-2010, 01:37 PM
They may be doing them in other places. You can probably email them. I used to go to them a lot too so I know the amazing quality of their classes...GOOD STUFF!

Kerry

maxiesmom
02-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Sounds like you'll have fun, wish I was closer.

Desert Stamper
02-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Oh how I wish I lived on the East coast again...I would sooo be there! I used to belong to Club Scrap and still have some of their awesome paper in my stash. I can imagine that their classes would be fantastic. Be sure to take some pics and share with us.

kerry
02-10-2010, 06:52 PM
I didn't end up going and think it was probably cancelled due to Snowmageddon (we have now accomplished the most amazing feat...the largest snowfall amount in recordkeeping history! Everything is closed down from the federal government to the airports, to schools.

If I get another email, I will definitely be going.

Kerry

kerry
02-13-2010, 09:22 PM
It was rescheduled due to "Snowmageddon" and I got a new email saying it will now be Feb. 27. Same time and place...I'm going!!!

K

Paula Carden
02-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Sounds like fun! Wish I were driving distance.