PDA

View Full Version : Had to give up!!!

dizziebee
01-08-2007, 03:34 PM
I feel really bad but I had to stop taking the fat pills. After 2 months, I am literally demoralised to the bone. No dignity or pride left. I stopped taking them this morning cos I can't cope with the tummy upsets, sickness, constatnly rushing to the bathroom, having stains on my trousers if I pass wind and finally feeling tired and smelling of poop................enough I give in.

I think I will wait a couple of weeks for my tummy to settle down and then I'll start a low fat normal food diet with alot of swimming and sit ups.

I hate having to give in but it was interferring in my work and home life...( don't have a social life )

MidwestStamper
01-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Take a look at the Slimmin' Sistas thread here for lots of great tips on a healthier way to slim down. Hope you'll recover quick from those pills--the quick fix isn't always the best, I guess.

Erin K
01-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Wern't you under Dr's care on them? What did he say about quitting? Just beause you dont' want to throw your body even more off balance, maybe you need to eat carefully for a few days or something? Anyhow my heart goes out to you, sounds awful. I wish you all the best of luck on a new plan

teabear
01-08-2007, 05:11 PM
That just sounds awful! You definitely made the right decision. Try some yogurt with active cultures in it to help your body get back the right enzymes in your tummy. It really helps to restore the correct balance. Hang in there.

kenzlane
01-18-2007, 08:47 AM
what pills were you taking & how are you feeling now?

dizziebee
01-18-2007, 09:56 AM
I was taking orlistat and now I am pill free and sticking to low fat diet tho

kenzlane
01-18-2007, 02:12 PM
Glad to hear that u r pill free - & assume that you are feeling better.