PDA

View Full Version : Not going to renew

Erin K
02-17-2010, 10:19 AM
Hey guys I wanted to let you all know that I'm not renewing my Shack membership.

I haven't been on much lately and I just can't juggle everything. I feel like I'm not a contributing member. Also, I want to focus elsewhere.

But I wanted to make sure you all know it's not YOU, the people of the shack, you all rock. I have made some wonderful friends here.

I think most of you have my contact info, blog, email and such. I would love to hear from you guys still. I'm also active on Splitcoast if you are also there I'm sure we will "see" each other.

((hugs))

Erin

mydogstinks2
02-17-2010, 10:34 AM
well I guess we will have to be ok with that :)

BUT only if you promise to stop in once in awhile and say HI!!

Erin K
02-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Oh! I also have one of those facethingie accounts. I barely use it but I get emails from it so you can find me there.

Chris, you will never get rid of me, I will find you always. :)

MidwestStamper
02-17-2010, 01:06 PM
We'll miss your fun entries to the Gallery Erin!

BUT that doesn't mean you can't still visit and post--we expect to hear updates on you and your family from time to time! Please keep us in the loop!

dancing queen
02-17-2010, 01:23 PM
well, that really sucks... but I totally understand. there comes a time when we all must prioritize. you'll be missed. stop in every once in a while and say "hey."

cindi
02-17-2010, 02:34 PM
oh no>> How will I buy your used stamps??? You know I Love your stamps, lol
I hope you will pop in as a junior member and not be a stranger
:)

CharityHand
02-17-2010, 03:58 PM
Oh yes. I Heart Erin's used stamps too. I'm on the fence about renewing, but I'll probably go ahead and renew next go round because I love having access to the buy/sell thread. What can I say other than that I loves me a good bargain! :)

Erin, I completely understand and hope you drop in frequently as a junior member. We're all dropping like flies around here!

milmogando
02-17-2010, 04:41 PM
Erin:) i respect (but don't like for my own selfish reasons!) your decisions. do drop by and say hi though. hugs.

Patty
02-17-2010, 05:36 PM
Well, this is a shame. I guess I don't take separation well. I will miss you here. I think we ALL will.

Desert Stamper
02-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Good grief, Erin! That's terrible news that you might leave the Shack. You were the person who got me addicted way back when we were on PCMB. I followed your whole first pregnancy like it was a soap opera series!! That was my introduction to online forums/groups.

Kreative Dryve
02-17-2010, 11:56 PM
Hope you stay around as a junior member, and keep us updated on your life's happenings! I will miss seeing your fun cards in the gallery....sniff! :(

Paula Carden
02-18-2010, 06:21 AM
oh no>> How will I buy your used stamps??? You know I Love your stamps, lol
I hope you will pop in as a junior member and not be a stranger
:)

I too will miss getting some of your stamps but also miss your gallery creations.

Mrs. Fence
02-18-2010, 09:52 AM
I'll miss you too! But expect me to stalk you on your blog...I love your fun stories, fabulous creations and will miss you as a Shackie friend. Please stop by as a junior member and let us know what is going on in your life...