PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Colorado

Jovi
01-09-2007, 12:38 PM
Hi... I’m Jovita, you can call me Jovi! I am a SAHM and I’ve been married for 18 years to my best friend Bryan. We have two wonderful children, Riley 11 & Austin 9. We also have a couple of fur babies, Sam (she’s 13) & Jake (he’s 1).

I’ve been stamping for about 4 years. I just recently became a Demonstrator for The Angel Company (TAC) in June 2006 and love it! I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning new stamping techniques. :cute:

Spartymom
01-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Weclome to the Shack. You will make good friends here and learn lots of neat things too. Kim

hbpuppy
01-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Welcome to the Shack Jovi. I'm going to Colorado next month. It will be my first trip there. Make sure you have some nice weather waiting for me. Okay? :)

Heather

stampcrazyjulie
01-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Hi, Jovi! Welcome to The Shack! You will love it here! :) I am Julie and I am a new TAC Demo as well. I am a SAHM to 4.

I am not too far away from you...I live in Salt Lake City. What part of Colorado do you live in?

iloveflipflops
01-09-2007, 03:03 PM
Hi Jovi. I am Sherri from NC. Also a TAC demo (since July) and I love it. I am also a SAHM with 2 kids ages 14 and 11. Aren't the teenage years great? It sure is different that's all i will say right now. ha ha

Welcome!

flyingflower
01-09-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm Margo in MD
Angel #2594 :)

GrammaStamper
01-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Hi Jovi and welcome. I'm Barb in Northern Ontario and i don't demo anything! Just thought I'd add that little tid bit about me. This is a super place and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Erin K
01-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Hi Jovi! I'm Erin, also a SAHM of 2 only my DH is BrIan not BrYan. I'm also a TAC demo. :)

I love this site and I bet you will too.

:)e

KylaMaestas
01-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Hello Hello Hello:nod: !! I was looking through the introductions forum and saw Jovi and wondered.... hmmmm could this be that sweet girl from Colorado that I have had a few chats with and SUPRISE it was you!! I have only been here 2 days and already love this group. Hope to see you in chat!!

Jovi
01-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Thank you ladies for the warm welcome ~

Hi Jovi! I'm Erin, also a SAHM of 2 only my DH is BrIan not BrYan. I'm also a TAC demo.

I love this site and I bet you will too.

e

Gee Erin... Sounds like you could have been typing my intro :biglaugh:

Hello Hello Hello !! I was looking through the introductions forum and saw Jovi and wondered.... hmmmm could this be that sweet girl from Colorado that I have had a few chats with and SUPRISE it was you!! I have only been here 2 days and already love this group. Hope to see you in chat!!

Kyla I have to admit… when I first came to The Stamp Shack I saw your name on the homepage as being a member of the Creative Team, that’s when I knew I had to join as a member!

And really… I’m not stalking you!
:notworthy:

michelle328
01-10-2007, 07:10 AM
Hi, Jovi. I'm also in Colorado...Fort Collins. This is truly a great group of folks, and so wonderfully talented too!

Heather, make sure you bring plenty of warm clothes...we're really having us a winter here for a change!

Michelle

Jovi
01-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Hi Michelle - I'm right out side Colorado Springs (about 8 miles). Thanks for the welcome... everyone seems so nice and friendly ;)

moosemama
01-12-2007, 12:05 PM
HI Jovi-I'm Fern and I live in Ohio. Welcome to the stamp shack!

laos348
01-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Hi Jovi and welcome!!

Laura