PDA

View Full Version : Hello Kitty

inkinupstamps
03-23-2010, 02:09 PM
Is anyone really into the HELLO KITTY designs? I don't mean, do you just think that it is ok, but rather, do you search out stamps, papers and embellishments with the HELLO KITTY design?

I'm just asking........................... ;)

If you do like it A LOT then leave a comment and tell me why. There could be something in my request for you. :nod:

mydogstinks2
03-23-2010, 03:27 PM
not me but RobinKay is WAY into Hello Kitty!!

She has Hello Kitty all around. Even a Hello Kitty toaster!

jazzypurple853
03-23-2010, 03:59 PM
My 9 yr old daughter loves Hello Kitty! We have lots of hello kitty suff! We got a telephone, that I found , someone was throwing it out. We have a clock, a purse,stationary and of course Santa got her some Sizzix dies .

iloveflipflops
03-23-2010, 04:16 PM
Emily loves Hello Kitty. She has several Hello Kitty necklaces and she loves them. I am searching for a hello kitty sizzix die but haven't found one yet for my Big Kick (which I love by the way!)

jazzypurple853
03-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Emily loves Hello Kitty. She has several Hello Kitty necklaces and she loves them. I am searching for a hello kitty sizzix die but haven't found one yet for my Big Kick (which I love by the way!)

Sherri,

I bought my hello kitty dies from sizzix.com

Here's the link

http://www.sizzix.com/index/search?w=hello+kitty

I have this one:

http://www.sizzix.com/product/1395

iloveflipflops
03-23-2010, 08:05 PM
Thanks Shelley. I will check those out!!!

kerry
03-23-2010, 08:41 PM
I don't look for HELLO Kitty but I DO look for Keroppi....The cute frog. I got bitten by Sanrio when I was in college. My roommate was BIG into Keroppi. She taught English in Japan so she got hooked there.

shadoob
03-23-2010, 09:00 PM
I actually have found myself searching and seaching lately...all for my 5 little neices and (really!!) My college aged daughter and her friends. They are all crazy about her! So, I search and make all kinds of little things for the many girls I love.....

alocalatheart
03-23-2010, 09:50 PM
I thought that I really liked Hello Kitty a lot as a teenager, but I think I like her even more as an adult. She is such a cutie. I am always in search of new Hello Kitty things to add to my collection. I have Hello Kitty dies from Sizzix, stickers, scrapbook paper, figurines, stuffed animals....the list goes on. As soon as we add onto our house so I can have craft room, the theme of course would be Hello Kitty. :)

ngreek
03-23-2010, 11:04 PM

I know the Michael's here in WA carry the hello kitty sizzix dies.

If any of you are needing things for embellishments I ahve one of the Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridges. I have it ince I ahve found when I am making different things for my staff there are a few that are into hello kitty.

Dream Stamper
03-24-2010, 02:23 AM
I love Hello Kitty and so does my daughter we bought the Hello Kitty Big Shot with with dies that came with it were all Hello Kitty to. I just got my daughter into scrapbooking, and card making and all she looks for is hello kitty.

inkinupstamps
03-24-2010, 11:05 AM
Thanks for responding ladies. I wrote down all eight responder's names and put them in a bowl and had DH draw three names. So RobinKay (care of Chris), Cheryl and Shelley, I will be sending you each a yard of HELLO KITTY Satin ribbon for your card making and/or scrapbooking.

I know it isn't much but I hope you'll enjoy it. I had three full yards of it and I'll never use it and thought perhaps even with a yard each you could find fun ways to use it. I wish I had more for everyone.

Cheers and enjoy!

shadoob
03-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Jennifer, THANK YOU! The girls (young and old) in my life will so appreciate it!