PDA

View Full Version : i need to clean more...

shuggy
04-04-2010, 10:22 PM
so our office has been a disaster for a long time. we just sort of throw stuff in there and leave it, especially papers that need to be kept and such. well, since we had to clean before we got our new bedroom stuff, kerry has been bugging at this office. so last night he asked me what it would take (meaning how much could he pay) for me to do it! i jokingly said (as i was looking at some unity stamps!) that i really liked this stamp of the month idea. he actually was serious! he asked for how long (like how many months...) and i said forever! he just rolled his eyes.

later he said that we should take a night this week to do it. i told him it would just be easier for me to do it (because he has good intentions, but it's longer to clean anything when he helps since he just kind of picks something up and says "where should we put this?"). so i was going to do it tomorrow. then we came home from dinner tonight at my parents and i figured i could just do it tonight. so an hour, two bags of garbage and one bag full of paper to be shredded later i finished. the funniest thing i found? two checks. one from suzi for $8 from 2007 and one from teresa for $5 from 2007. i think they were for some group clear bags order! i guess i never cashed them!!

so i call kerry up (who was watching some zombie kill show) to help with the garbage and show him what i've done. i think i may be getting some new stamps soon!!!:laugh:

cindi
04-04-2010, 10:27 PM
YES!!!

WORK THAT KIT OF THE MONTH IN!! YOU WON'T BE SORRY!!!

plus since all he had to do was watch crap on tv..he can spring for the stamps!! lol
:)

stampinmom3
04-05-2010, 06:38 AM
That is awesome. Isn't that the greatest feeling??

mydogstinks2
04-05-2010, 03:48 PM
what a deal!!!

Patty
04-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Good for You!!! What a deal Kerry got!!! How does this stamp of the month work? How much a month?

shadoob
04-05-2010, 09:08 PM
You are indeed my type of gal!!

cindi
04-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Good for You!!! What a deal Kerry got!!! How does this stamp of the month work? How much a month?
pATTY, IT'S 25.00 a month PLUS 5.OO SHIPPING..IT'S A HUGE SHEET OF STAMPS.
check it out here (http://www.unitystampco.com/kit_club)

CharityHand
04-05-2010, 09:53 PM
pATTY, IT'S 25.00 a month PLUS 5.OO SHIPPING..IT'S A HUGE SHEET OF STAMPS.
check it out here (http://www.unitystampco.com/kit_club)

Yes, it's HUGE and it's AWESOME!! ...and addicting. LOL

Patty
04-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Thank you, ladies, I'm off to check it out!!

Sweetpea
04-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Wait to go. I hope your able to keep it up! What a way to work off dinner. And, you found money. What a deal.

shuggy
04-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Wait to go. I hope your able to keep it up! What a way to work off dinner. And, you found money. What a deal.

i don't think you can cash checks that old!

Paula Carden
04-07-2010, 06:36 AM
So you will have to show us your new stamps!

shuggy
04-07-2010, 11:00 AM
So you will have to show us your new stamps!

yes, i'm still working on that...he didn't fully understand the monthly thing (a likely story...).