PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of dreams, have you ever dreamed you were back in high school and could not

iloveflipflops
01-09-2007, 06:28 PM
get into your locker? Like you forgot the combination? I haven't dreamed this in a long time but one time, a few friends and i had gotten together and talked about dreams and this was one we had all had.

It was weird.

BTW, I used to have dreams that my teeth would fall out and i would keep spitting them out. I would wake up all freaked out :(

mydogstinks2
01-09-2007, 06:30 PM
LMAO!!!! All the time!! I never had trouble in high school with that! But now at Wally-world sometimes I can't get my stupid locker open!

stampcrazyjulie
01-09-2007, 06:36 PM
I used to have nightmares about stuff like that....my Freshman Year I was actually locked inside my Locker....but, that's another story altogether...LOL! :)

Inkyhands
01-09-2007, 06:42 PM
get into your locker? Like you forgot the combination? I haven't dreamed this in a long time but one time, a few friends and i had gotten together and talked about dreams and this was one we had all had.

It was weird.

BTW, I used to have dreams that my teeth would fall out and i would keep spitting them out. I would wake up all freaked out :(

I have dreamed that tons of times too.
I have also had the teeth one, but in mine I am chewing gum and my teeth get stuck in it and when I pull the gum out of my mouth my teeth come with it. YUCK!

toao
01-09-2007, 07:08 PM
I feel so better now just knowing that I'm not alone. Yes I've dreamed that too Sherri. And I usually dream I'm dating some guy in High School and thinking at the same time that Billy is not going to be happy with me. LOL

Mary

suzi_f
01-09-2007, 07:54 PM
I usually dream I don't know where my class is & haven't done my homework.

My recurring dreams involve darkness: I come into a room, turn on the light & it doesn't come on. I try all the lights & none of them work. REALLY FREAKS ME OUT!!! I hate walking into a dark room!

fish: I have dreams that fish are all around me a chewing on my feet. I think this might stem back to the first time I went on a canoe trip & was terrified to get out of the canoe 'cause all these tiny fish were everywhere & I was afraid they would bite me.

Wonder what THESE mean

ellie
01-09-2007, 08:38 PM
i haven't had the one about the locker but i HAVE had the one about the teeth...several times. I hate it...i am terrified of the dds...i would rather give birth!

craftingcrazy
01-09-2007, 09:13 PM
That's really weird. I have that one also! But never had that actually happen to me while at school. That is so strange that we have this dream!
Donna

Erin K
01-09-2007, 09:18 PM
My big highschool one is that I'm missing the bus. And the teeth of course. What's "dds" that ellie is terrified of?

I've had dreams I'm young and dating and keep thinking, "What's Brian gonna think?" even though I'm younger than when I met him.

My3Ds
01-09-2007, 09:40 PM
Strange about the teeth thing. But yeah I've dreamt about not getting in the locker, wearing slippers/pjs to school, missing the bus. Aren't dreams funny and it's funny how many people have the same dream.

My3Ds
01-09-2007, 09:43 PM
My recurring dream is more of a theme: I'm riding along on a bridge and the bridge just ends. Or I'm on a boat and we're about to wreck and I'm afraid I'll end up in the water. Maybe I drowned in a former life. I'm a good swimmer and swim in the ocean, pools, etc. and even water ski.

SallyLou
01-10-2007, 11:54 AM
I have had the dream about the locker, college mailbox (it is full and I can't get my mail) , and the one dream I always hate is it is final week in college and I just realized that I haven't been to the class!!! I have read that those are all really common ones. Kind of like arriving somewhere nude!! Never heard of the teeth one though. Probably tonight now that you have all talked about. Funny how the mind works.
Sally