PDA

View Full Version : good shopping day today...

bubblegum girl
10-24-2006, 01:10 AM
went to Michaels and found a versafine ink pad and got a crop-o-dile, which is an amazing tool:) and got a set of Reeves Watercolors for 50% off at staples! now im gonna go play with my crop-o-dile!

iloveflipflops
10-24-2006, 06:27 AM
Let me know how you like it :)

inkinupstamps
10-24-2006, 06:46 AM
I almost bought the cropadile when I was at the convention in NC. Then I decided I probably have all of the tools (separately) that accomplish the same thing the cropadile does. But now I'm wondering how y'all like it too? Keep us posted! :)

laos348
10-24-2006, 07:53 AM
Ooh - I love good shopping days. I don't have the crop-o-dile either. I'll be interested to hear what you think of it.

Laura

stampcrazyjulie
10-24-2006, 09:15 AM
Cool! I bought the crop-a-dile a few weeks back, & have yet to use it. It is so intimidating looking! I just bought a few new backs of the staples the other day. I am thinking once I get up the nerve to try it out I should have a good assortmetn of the different colors & styles! :)

cahinton
10-24-2006, 09:21 AM
I have the crop-o-dile and I have no regrets whatsoever about buying it. It is one of my favorite tools for crafting. It can be intimidating at first because of the different settings, but after you use it a couple a times you'll realize how easy it is to use. I hate using a hammer because I always flatten the heck out of my eyelet. The crop-o-dile never flattens your eyelet. I love it!!

Carol

mahodgman
10-24-2006, 09:59 AM
Sounds like a great shopping day to me!

I love my Crop-a-dile! Yes, we all probably already have all the tools we need to do the same thing, but this baby just does it better! I often have problems with different sized eyelets squishing funny. You know what I mean? You will have the beautiful tag all made and then get a eyelet stuck or lopsided on the setting.....I hate that! I've never had any of these kinds of problems with my Crop-a-dile. It is a great tool!

ctinyjoy
10-24-2006, 12:24 PM
No more banging with the hammer scaring family and pets. Every time I set an eyelet, someone would jump in the house. They even asked me to warn them before I hammered so they were prepared for the noise:eek:

Once you get the settings straight, you will love the quiet ease of the cropadile. And it will put holes through just about anything!!

Use a coupon and get one.

BeckyButtshaw
10-24-2006, 12:45 PM
oooh-love my Crop a dile! I was making little tags for DS's preschool party and could punch the hole through a whole stack of them like butter! So easy!! LOve it love it love it!

jdpisces
10-24-2006, 01:11 PM
I have the crop-a-dile. I bought it when they first came out. I am now experiencing Crop-A-Dile deficiency because i cannot get the stupid thing to work.

Maybe that's another one of those things where if I ever got off this site, I could get something done. :)

Julie