PDA

View Full Version : I promise, after this, no more whining!!!

suzi_f
01-09-2007, 08:04 PM
DS science fair project is due tomorrow. He couldn't care less about it & I'm so stressed, I can't stand it!! He did all the "experiment" work & stuff but, I'm trying to type up the results & junk. I can't very well make him type (it would take DAYS!). I know he's supposed to do all this but, this one time, it's easier for me to do it.

Anyway, between that & my SU party & trying to get my C'mas trees down & feeding & clothing my family, I'm sooooo behind in the stuff I want to do! So, my flood cards are going to be late (I have them sitting here, the envies are addressed but I can't find the time to write something coherent INSIDE the cards!) And, I haven't sent any b'day cards. I PROMISE these will go out by this weekend.

I promise (hand over my heart now) that I will not post again till I can post something happy. I know in the grand scheme of things, my "problems" are nothing and I just have to get over the hurdle of this science project and all will be good.

Suzi
(little yellow baby chicks are happy, right? So this post is now a HAPPY post!:grin: )

tesschap
01-09-2007, 08:54 PM
It's ok to whine! I remember those days all too well! Actually, my boys are now 22 & 24 - both college grads - and they still have me burning the midnight oil from time to time helping them with projects, resumes, etc! Good luck with that project. I'm sure he'll get an A.

Teresa