PDA

View Full Version : Well, it's been a while, but I'm back!

Fief14
04-20-2010, 09:13 AM
It's been a long time since I've signed in at the Shack and actually browsed the MB--probably since at least January! My membership was up around that time and then had to wait a bit before I could renew. In the mean time, I got sucked up my Farmville on Facebook--God only knows why!!!! Then over the last 7 weeks my Grandpa became really ill and we often spent my days off at the hospital to be with him and support my Grandma. Sadly we said final Good-byes to him this past Saturday, but we are now all relieved that he's no longer suffering. I'm slowly getting back into my crafting mode and with Polooza just days away I'm really getting excited and eager to play! Hope you all didn't miss me too much, but I'm glad to be back and I'm looking forward to seeing a few of you at Polooza this week!

shuggy
04-20-2010, 09:20 AM
hey jennifer! so sorry to hear about your grandpa. and i hear you about farmville. i got sucked in a long time ago, then finally quit one day because i was consumed! best thing i ever did was give it up!! can't wait to see you in a few days!

Tantalize
04-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Im just so glad that you blog, Jennifer. That's how I kept in touch with you!

Biggest hugs for your loss.

cindi
04-20-2010, 04:08 PM
hi Jennifer. Sorry about your loss. I hope you have a wonderful time at palooza. It's great to see you here again.:)

Paula Carden
04-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Glad you are back! I have missed your terrific creations in the gallery.,
Sorry for the loss of your grandfather but glad you were able to be there for the family.
Have fun at Palooza this week.

Mrs. Fence
04-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Sorry to hear about your grandpa. -enjoy palooza and have fun creating with the girls! Good to see you here!

directmailscrapper
04-20-2010, 08:04 PM
Jennifer, glad you are back on the Shack -- miss you! Wish I could see you at Palooza... :-(