PDA

View Full Version : My car is packed.........

workin4stamps
04-21-2010, 09:56 PM
for the most part!!!

I loaded up all my craft stuff. I am so disorganized this year. I have been so busy that I haven't had enough time to prepare everything I wanted to work on. So I just loaded up everything I have!

I took a pic of the back of my car. Please note I haven't loaded my clothes or personal items yet. LOL!!!!

cindi
04-21-2010, 10:08 PM
well..it's good to see you have priorities!! lol
Have a great time and a safe trip
:)

tojoco
04-21-2010, 10:28 PM
Have a safe trip, a great time with fellow shackies, good weather and think of all of us home wishing we were there with you all.

shuggy
04-21-2010, 10:49 PM
see you tomorrow!!!

iloveflipflops
04-22-2010, 05:57 AM
WOW. That is alot of stuff!! What time are you leaving? Is your friend going with you? Call me if you get bored on the way. I only have a volunteer breakfast I'm going to for a few minutes. Its a drop in so I won't be there long from 8-9:30.

Paula Carden
04-22-2010, 06:17 AM
You are taking a lot of stuff! I hope you guys all have fun and make lots of cute things. Safe travels!

workin4stamps
04-22-2010, 06:35 AM
WOW. That is alot of stuff!! What time are you leaving? Is your friend going with you? Call me if you get bored on the way. I only have a volunteer breakfast I'm going to for a few minutes. Its a drop in so I won't be there long from 8-9:30.

I am not leaving here until probably 10:00 or so. I can't leave too early because Brian has to work until 9:00 tonight and my dogs will be here alone all day. One of my friends is going to check in on them, but I just don't like leaving Bailey in his cage for too long so I will stick around a little bit this morning.

So I will probably call you!

Christie
04-22-2010, 07:15 AM
At least you have your priorities right!!! LOL!! Who needs clothes when you have craft stuff!

maxiesmom
04-22-2010, 08:34 AM
I look like I am a refugee fleeing a stamping zone! I have 4 of my reusable grocery shopping bags with stuff, plus my cropper and a tote as well. One of the bags has snacks in it though! I'd take pics when Jenn gets here and we load her stuff but then it would take me too long to upload them. I'm slow!

Traci, I love your little SU bag that looks like a grocery bag. I'm gonna steal it when you aren't looking! :laugh:

Spartymom
04-22-2010, 08:53 AM
Yeah. I'm going to pack up my car too. See you tomorrow. Can't wait.

inkinupstamps
04-22-2010, 08:53 AM
Have a wonderful time everybody! :) Of course you will...I didn't even need to suggest that, right? Still, we at "home" will be thinking about you having fun together. If you stop giggling, snacking and crafting long enough, try to post some updates of what you're doing. Photos would be fun too! :)

Safe travels everyone!!

Tantalize
04-22-2010, 10:43 AM
lol. I think you packed your entire crafting room, no - that would probably take up 3 other cars ;)

Have fun!