PDA

View Full Version : I had agreat day at work today

cindi
04-23-2010, 11:05 PM
I had some great clients today! I love that. I had 3 friends in for a girls day, and they were sweet and fun. I think they will be back ,as I was telling them of the different services we do and they were very excited about it all. and then I had a walk in wax..she was a young lady and very particular about whta she
wanted..I was kinda intimadated at first, but even though it took me a little longer that a typical wax would, she was happy and smiling after..she asked me for a card with my name & assured me she'd be in every 2 weeks to see me. I must have made her happy! I LOVE that!
:nod:

Mrs. Fence
04-23-2010, 11:07 PM
Of course you made her smile! You're the best!!!

cindi
04-23-2010, 11:12 PM
Of course you made her smile! You're the best!!!

aww..your sweet!! plus you have to say that..you love me!!
:)

Mrs. Fence
04-23-2010, 11:17 PM
:wubclub:yup! that's right!

teabear
04-23-2010, 11:32 PM
So nice that you had a great day, cindi. I hope they all come back as regulars :)

tojoco
04-24-2010, 11:37 AM
That sounds great, Cindi. I hope they all become regulars for you. You are so nice and sweet; you truly deserve it. Glad you had a fantastic day.

dancing queen
04-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Cindi, who wouldn't love you?!? Great days are a good thing. Hope you have many, many more. Invite them for cocktails after and they'll all keep coming back. :)

shadoob
04-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Cindi, who wouldn't love you?!? Great days are a good thing. Hope you have many, many more. Invite them for cocktails after and they'll all keep coming back. :)
Yep!!! I need you here!