PDA

View Full Version : it's 9:00 pm on a saturday night.....

cindi
04-24-2010, 09:04 PM
do you know where your stamps & ink are??
lol

I'm sitting here coloring images and playing on the computer..it seems really quiet here tonight..is that because everyone is busy stamping??
:)

tojoco
04-24-2010, 09:22 PM
Not me! I need to work on my turtle ATCs and my circle journal that needs to go out Monday but Hershey won't let me. She keeps attacking my ankles. lol

MidwestStamper
04-24-2010, 09:40 PM
After not feeling well this morning with a bad cold--and sleeping most of the day--I was now paying my Mom's bills, washing her hair and then setting it. We're going to her home Church tomorrow, so she wants to look nice!

Paula Carden
04-24-2010, 09:43 PM
I have been working on swaps too tonight.
Getting ready to hit the hay tho-bad night last night with my knees. I guess I will be making that appointment soon for the first replacement-maybe but maybe tomorrow I will feel better and will put it off again for awhile.

cindi
04-24-2010, 09:43 PM
After not feeling well this morning with a bad cold--and sleeping most of the day--I was now paying my Mom's bills, washing her hair and then setting it. We're going to her home Church tomorrow, so she wants to look nice!

how sweet of you, Lidia..I hope your feeling better

pesc
04-24-2010, 10:12 PM
I was watching a movie with my husband. Did some crafting earlier today! :)

shuggy
04-24-2010, 10:26 PM
we are all busy crafting the night away and listening to 80's tunes playing name that tune!!

cindi
04-24-2010, 10:32 PM
we are all busy crafting the night away and listening to 80's tunes playing name that tune!!

oh man..I'd kick butt at that game!! some one have a snack for me...would ya??

teabear
04-25-2010, 05:55 AM
I spent the day with my mom at a sewing fair. We had the best time, but I crashed about 8:00 last night and now I'm up before the sunrise. LOL!

Mrs. Middleton
04-25-2010, 06:57 AM
mine are in boxes :( lol were moving to a new place... its sad... i can just imagine them all sad in boxes wondering were i am... ROFL wow... lol

suzi_f
04-25-2010, 07:11 AM
I played for a bit last night but wasted FAR TOO MUCH time on FB. I am GOING to play today. Or else!

Lori
04-25-2010, 08:42 AM
I spent yesterday running errands, and setting up my new laptop. I did get a couple of cards done, but didn't get pics yet. And then there is the whole figuring out how to, on this new 'puter!

HeatherJ
04-25-2010, 08:43 AM
Cindi, I ended up going out afterall last night. THe pub had some live music so when Em got back from her dancing event, we headed out. Much better than laundry!

Patty
04-25-2010, 10:02 AM

Lidia--you brought back such memories with this post. When my mom was alive, I used to color her hair for her and then set it (pincurls). She died when I was about 30 (30 years ago) and so many times I wish I could do her hair again. Enjoy her while you have her--give her a hug for me :) Patty

cindi
04-25-2010, 10:56 AM
Cindi, I ended up going out afterall last night. THe pub had some live music so when Em got back from her dancing event, we headed out. Much better than laundry!

hahaha..good for you!

Patty
04-25-2010, 11:10 AM
Oh Cindi--I wish I knew. I signed off a little earlier than 9 and "waited" for it to be time to go to bed. I was sooo tired. We could have gone to the chat room for a while!!! Maybe next time.

shadoob
04-25-2010, 11:12 AM
I was watching a movie with my husband. Did some crafting earlier today! :)

ditto - I did exactly the same thing.

dancing queen
04-25-2010, 01:17 PM
I was up early Saturday morning and busy all day... went to bed at 10pm so I could be up for early church this morning. now I'm going to do some playing in my craft room (I started a swap but don't like what I'm doing, so I'm trying to come up with something new... ugh!) Hope everyone has a great day!