PDA

View Full Version : Question about shipping to Australia...

Darleneh710
05-03-2010, 01:44 PM
I am in a swap on another site where I have to send a small package (8.5x11) to Australia and I am unsure about some things... I looked on usps.com and it wasn't that helpful. Does anyone know if you can send delivery confirmation and if it is really costly? I know priority is around $30 depending on weight...yikes!...I want it to get there by the 15th of May...I know that I have to fill out a customs form...Just wondering if there is anything else that I need to do...

Thanks (so much) in advance!

Patty
05-03-2010, 01:58 PM
No idea about that--good luck, Sarah or Kirsty will probably know.

MidwestStamper
05-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Yes--hopefully one of our Australian friends can help out later--I think it's still night time for them now.

You might have to put out some extra money just to make sure it gets there by May 15th--that's not too far away from now!

Lori
05-03-2010, 06:46 PM
I know that if I send out a card to Nova Scotia, and one to Austraila, the Aussie gets hers first, everytime. But I can't recall how long it took. I have filled out custom forms, but never had to "hurry" or confirm a package. Sorry, not much help.

milmogando
05-03-2010, 11:55 PM
i'm not sure. normally i get small parcels or envies in about 10ish days but sometimes 4-5 weeks!!