PDA

View Full Version : I want to find energy to create!

pesc
05-10-2010, 09:20 PM
I just realised that after my day of work, putting the girls in bed, helping my friend who both parents have been hospitalised lately and starting a "boss" job in two weeks to give a help at work... I don't find any energy left to create!

I'm looking at everyone creation and would love to make something myslef. Audrey is requesting some clothing for her dolls, I would love to get some casing done for my "Agenda" but when the girls are finally in bed I just feel like watching tv...

I miss enjoying my craft room (or any kind of craft!) I miss spending time with you all here!

I am having some cool time with the girls tought... Sophie is so funny :) She makes us laugh... she call my husband "pasmaman"... what you could translate by "notmommy" since everytime she call my husband maman he tell her "I'm notmommy" so she start calling him this way :D

Audrey is growing up so fast too... she is allready 6 years old and will finish her first year at kindergarden soon!!!

I would love to find time to send some birhtday cards or else but cannot put myself in gear to do so.

Thanks for letting me share this... I know some of you can relate (or maybe I should say I hope some of you can relate!!)

cindi
05-10-2010, 09:38 PM
wow pascal, you are so busy and your girls are keeping you even busier!
Keep finding time to check in here when you can, & I hope you get some crafty time soon
:)

Christie
05-11-2010, 07:22 AM
i'm sure it's hard with two little ones. we sure do miss you around here!!! i hope you find some time to create soon!!!