PDA

View Full Version : water pills!!!!!!!!!

Christie
05-12-2010, 10:45 AM
i've been having some swelling issues and also been having a problem with my right foot hurting alot. my doctor put me on water pills and let me tell you...i'm running to the bathroom like every 30 mins!!! i knew they would make me have to go more often but i didn't know it would be this often!!!!

pesc
05-12-2010, 12:31 PM
It will settle down after a while!!! Don't worry it's not suppose to be like that all the time!!! Just your system clean the excess here!!!

cindi
05-12-2010, 12:45 PM
it's kinda a joke between my brother & my folks..don't go far away from a bathroom an hour after morning coffee!! they are all on them. then the rest of the day seems fine
:wideeyed:

Christie
05-12-2010, 03:33 PM
it's kinda a joke between my brother & my folks..don't go far away from a bathroom an hour after morning coffee!! they are all on them. then the rest of the day seems fine
:wideeyed:

i've been like that all day. i'm hoping after a couple of days on them it will be better.

tesschap
05-12-2010, 04:19 PM
I take a water pill every day. I agree that after the first few days it should settle down. Depending on the time of day you take it you will figure out when it hits you. Good luck.

Lori
05-12-2010, 08:11 PM
I took two of hubby's, by mistake (yep didn't read the bottle, or look at the pills), and oh my!

shadoob
05-12-2010, 08:30 PM
hhmm....thanks for sharing.... really though---hopefully it shall all settle down soon.