PDA

View Full Version : So should I sell more, or have we all had enough

Erin K
01-10-2007, 05:28 PM
I can't decide. I think I'll start taking pictures anyhow.

Should I sell more stamps or just stop. I have all the earlier ones sorted and packed so I could just stop and clean my room back up. Or I could sell more, sell sell sell!

:wideeyed: These faces are ADORABLE:worried: :eek:

MidwestStamper
01-10-2007, 05:29 PM
I get paid on Friday! Bring them on!

ChristyR
01-10-2007, 05:30 PM
girl whatcha got, i need to just come over and check out your STASH :)

Erin K
01-10-2007, 05:31 PM
Christy you should, no shipping if you just pick it up in your hot little hands!

ChristyR
01-10-2007, 05:34 PM
yes ma'am sounds good to me and i have CASH right now in my HOT little hands which usually don't happen much. most of the time i only have my debit card :) thank goodness EVERY place you go now almost takes debit

lisaguyon
Post them sell sell sell so you can buy buy buy,.....lisa

hbpuppy
Sell Sell Sell. But wait until I get back from the ribbon store. :)

Erin K
01-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Well then everyone, blame Christy, I'll not post them and let her come look. Come right this very second Christy. Just bring the kids my kids love kids.

Erin K
01-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Heather, you have a whole store of ribbons??? that's so awesome. Who do they sell to? I mean do cardmakers keep them in business. What else do you do with ribbon?

MidwestStamper
01-10-2007, 05:36 PM
OK, so I can take a short nap then--no stamps being posted for sale?

Erin K
01-10-2007, 05:39 PM
I wont' post until this evening for sure. I'd have to take all the pics and stuff first. I'm gonna clean my craft room so I'm working on a fresh slate. gotta be organized ya know?

Also Christy might come over and it has to be clean if she does! Can't let her think I'm not super mom with a clean craft room and happy babies and all that..

ChristyR
01-10-2007, 05:40 PM
OMG Erin, you are going to have all these ladies mad at me. can't come now cookin dinner my hubby will be home any minute. he is at the dentist office getting his teeth whitened :) i hope they are not ultra bright where when i turn off the lights they glow when he smiles :) heheheehe just like ross on the show friends :) sorry DH a little chuckle at your expense :)

Erin K
01-10-2007, 05:43 PM
lol, It's fine, I won't post anything until tonight anyhow. Maybe I'll send you a private list first so I can pull what you want. (Don't be mad yall, a girls gotta foster a new friendship, you'd all do the same!) I will probably post tonight either way.

Erin K
01-10-2007, 06:07 PM
I just took the pics for the last posting. It's not tons and most are cats and cat sayings. I do still love cats but for a while there I got every cat in sight! I will wait for Lidia to wake up though.

Spartymom
01-10-2007, 06:27 PM
So, once you're done selling all the stamps you don't use, what will your total number be then? It's really cool that you get to sell your stamps this way on the shack, instead of ebay. Kim

MidwestStamper
01-10-2007, 07:00 PM
Hi there! I'm up from my nap and ready to roll!

Erin K
01-10-2007, 07:05 PM
So, once you're done selling all the stamps you don't use, what will your total number be then? It's really cool that you get to sell your stamps this way on the shack, instead of ebay. Kim

I can't be bothered to mess with ebay. I mean I'm not against them or anything, but this is way faster and better. and FRIENDS get my valued stamps, cuz you know I love them all right?