PDA

View Full Version : Home again Home again, Jiggity Jog

Patty
06-06-2010, 08:10 PM
I am back home. Exhausted but very very happy. My ride was only about an hour,
thank goodness. When I began the ride, I realized how tired I was. The convention was wonderful. But being with my Shackie Sisters was the BEST part. I think we could stamp and chat FOREVER! It was so great to see Joanie and Lesa and Cindi and Traci again. We just jumped in where we left off the last time we were together. Lots of chatting and laughing!!! The added treat was that we met Cathy, Seaside Rose. That was great too. We all bought lots of goodies. The first night we had a little show and tell. The second day some of us went back and bought things we liked that we saw at the show and tell!!!. It goes without saying that I unpacked the car and immediately went to snooze on the couch. I'll begin to put everything away tomorrow!!! I'm pooped!!! And I gotta rest up for next year!!

scrubbybubbles
06-06-2010, 08:13 PM
Welcome back!! sounds like loads of fun! get some rest!! :cute:

cindi
06-06-2010, 08:25 PM
it was sooo fun!!! Glad you made it home safe..man, that was some wierd weather all around. I am missing you gals already.

(super star)!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. that is still cracking me up
:)

iloveflipflops
06-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Sounds like everyone had a blast. Its always fun isn't it??????

Mrs. Fence
06-06-2010, 10:24 PM
I'm pooped too, but have a full bag of goodies to play with! It was great to see everyone and laugh and stamp and shop and eat...LOL! No wonder I'm pooped...

Paula Carden
06-07-2010, 07:04 AM
Glad all of you made it back safe and sound!!

tattoolesa
06-07-2010, 08:25 AM
Superstar!!!!!!! I am still exhausted. The old gray mare just ain't what she used to be......know what I mean? But so worth it.

Patty
06-07-2010, 12:40 PM
As exhausted as I am, I'd do it all again tomorrow!!!!