PDA

View Full Version : Poll......what is something you uy just for YOU!

Inkyhands
01-10-2007, 09:00 PM
non-craft related though.....what is something special you buy for yourself?
My thing is great candles....I love candles, so it is kind of a little treat to me.
Also when I kknow I will e home alone I sometimes get a bag of mint milano cookies...YUMMY.
Just little things, but just for me.

How about you?

MidwestStamper
01-10-2007, 09:10 PM
A juicy romance book!

hbpuppy
01-10-2007, 09:12 PM
CDs. I love to rock out in my car.

Whoopsie Daisy!
01-10-2007, 09:17 PM
snacks...

I love the Greek Medley Olives from Trader Joe's.
I just got Country Pumpkin Spice Granola from there too... yummy!
Just a small handful tides me over and keeps me from grabbing something sweet in between meals. And my boys (including DH) refuse to touch the stuff, so it's really just for me.

:) Jane

maxiesmom
01-10-2007, 09:17 PM
maybe a coconut cake?? David hates coconut, so on occasion I have been known to buy one knowing I will be pigging out on it all! Or anything with pineapple, same deal.
Sigh, I love them both so much! Although that means the bottle of coconut rum is all mine too! hehehe!!

emmcee
01-10-2007, 09:41 PM
A pint of Haagen Daz chocolate or coffee flavored ice cream. I also like that trail mix that has the craisins in it, or just a bag of craisins makes me happy. :nod:

mydogstinks2
01-10-2007, 09:46 PM
my thing is socks!! I have tons of them! I just LOVE new socks the way they are all soft and cushy.

iloveflipflops
01-10-2007, 10:09 PM
I would have to say Yankee candles for me :). Love them!!

Caboverde1
01-10-2007, 10:12 PM
coach purses and shoes...if that doesnt count...

grapefruit juice...everybody in my family hates it...therefore...its JUST FOR ME!

spa services...I have to have at least 2 massages, 1 facial, 4 pedicures, 2 manicures, a vicci bath, a...oh you get my drift...EVERY MONTH!

Tonii

maxiesmom
01-10-2007, 10:36 PM
coach purses and shoes...if that doesnt count...

grapefruit juice...everybody in my family hates it...therefore...its JUST FOR ME!

spa services...I have to have at least 2 massages, 1 facial, 4 pedicures, 2 manicures, a vicci bath, a...oh you get my drift...EVERY MONTH!

Tonii

I have never had all those spa services in my whole life!! Wow!
Mouth still hanging open! LOL!

jdpisces
01-10-2007, 10:42 PM
WOW....I pretty much get myself whatever I want (within reason) but I would say my vices are getting my nails done every 2 weeks, paying way to much to get my hair done every 6 weeks or so and jewelry. Not the expensive type...but just everyday jewelry. I buy a new necklace almost everytime I get a new top.

Crazy, I know!

smileycollector
01-10-2007, 11:06 PM
This was FUN to read! : ) Especially loved Tonii's answer! You know how to LIVE girl!!! Good for you! :)
Since our children are now grown and on their own, I spend more on ME than ever before. You name it...hair, nails, jewelry... (we're not counting craft related, right? thank goodness!)

stampcrazyjulie
01-10-2007, 11:07 PM
I used to have acrylic nails for 15 years which I faithfully had done every 2 weeks, but then I found that they interferred with my cardmaking so I took them off....now I really don't have anything specific not craft related.

ellie
01-10-2007, 11:10 PM
edy's cappucino chip ice cream and new perfume - nothing too expensive i love to smell good!

Trishlvscards
01-10-2007, 11:18 PM
Mine would be my morning coffee that I get everyday on my way to work from Starbucks! If I didn't get that every day I think I would die or my co workers would kill me. giggle.

Smiles
Trish

patg
01-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Shoes! Like I need another pair! LOL.
Pat

buggainok
01-10-2007, 11:55 PM
I buy Hershey's Kissables for only me. (They are kind of like M & M's, but with Hershey's chocolate, delish.)

I sneak them into our bedroom in my purse so dh doesn't see them. He is a chocoholic and they would be all gone in 10 minutes. One time, he ate 3 Hershey bars while I was trying to put the groceries up. I turned around and the 6-pack was half gone!

I keep them in my closet and get out a handful at a time to eat while I read at night. I am very quiet doing this and he does not know I am eating them.

PS - I am not stingy and share everything else.:grin:

Firecracker
01-11-2007, 01:01 AM
I would have to say... it depends on my mood and what catches my eye at the time. I just bought me a Valentine primitive doll that is absolutel adorable. I can always buy a new pair of shoes!! Hugs, Heather

GSMom385
01-11-2007, 01:06 AM
A good book and/or a great bottle of wine to go with it.

KylaMaestas
01-11-2007, 09:45 AM
I am a total BODY SHOP person LOL. If I want to spend money on myself this is where I go. I love all the different scents for lotions etc.