PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had a dream that you just did not want to wake up from?

iloveflipflops
06-17-2010, 11:02 AM
Mine involves Matthew McConahey (I have no idea how to spell his name) and TRACI!!!

I can't remember much right now but I do remember I was at Traci's house and she had these 2 really cute guys over her house. I started "flirting" with the one and after I was flirting with him, the other guy came out from back and I saw he was Matthew McConahey. My mouth dropped open and I wanted Traci to take my photo with him as no one would believe it.

That's all I remember although I am sure there must be more juicy info in there somewhere!!! LOL

cindi
06-17-2010, 11:18 AM
QUICK..go back to sleep..we want the juicy details
LOL
:)

Christie
06-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Whooo, what a dream!!! LOL!! I've had plenty that I didn't want to wake up from and even more that I was glad it was just a dream!

Mrs. Fence
06-17-2010, 12:50 PM
Whooo, what a dream!!! LOL!! I've had plenty that I didn't want to wake up from and even more that I was glad it was just a dream!

Yes, I have had both kinds of dreams! I had an awful one last night that I was glad was just a dream...so, did you go back to sleep and finish your dream? :laugh:

iloveflipflops
06-17-2010, 03:53 PM
No I never did go back to sleep. (sigh)

tojoco
06-17-2010, 08:08 PM
wow I would sure like to be in a dream with matthew mcconaughey

Patty
06-17-2010, 10:37 PM
speaking of dreams, I'm gonna post a dream question.