PDA

View Full Version : Woo hooo...guess who lol

Artyfarty
06-23-2010, 02:19 PM
:biglaugh: me of course!
Well I have had time to spend with hubby but most of all calm down after being used and taken for granted by a certain person I knew and Thanks to another Shackie for the support at the time....And all I can say is now Is that I can hold my head up high.
I have missed so many on here and was so pleased to hear Tami had landed a dream position at a certain Fiskars no less.woo woot WELL DONE.
I had land on my mat too the copy of just cards and wow how nice are those guys at The greeting Farm, they offered me after emailing not 1 but 2 sets of stamps to help with my chosen charity of Acorns Children where all my cards now go.
I too have been busy on GDT for Prairie Fairy and Sweet STampin but I may have some news too this Friday...lips sealed til then lol
Hubby however has surprised me even more since last month by enrolling and paying for a ADI course, and he who says he is just a thick lorry driver!! well not in my books and i was so proud of him to take the plunge.
Its glad to be back n popping in and hopefully catch up later with some posts.
Ps Blog candy on my blog :huh:http://artyfartys.blogspot.com/

pps where do i find the actuall date my renewal is due? i looked in paid subscriptions to no joy aghhhhhh.

cindi
06-23-2010, 02:32 PM
hiSue! so awesome to hear from you! I'm glad you a nd hubby are doing well, and congrats to your hubby, too. I am excited to hear your news..be sure to come back and tell us when those lips get unsealed..lol
I thought you looked under paid subscriptions too for teh date, maybe sarah or Christie will help you out
:wubclub:

teabear
06-23-2010, 08:10 PM
Hi Sue. It's so nice to see you dropping by. I'm on the final countdown to the new job one week until I'm official :) Thanks for the shout out. Good luck on the news you're waiting for.

maxiesmom
06-23-2010, 08:32 PM
I thought you looked under paid subscriptions too for teh date, maybe sarah or Christie will help you out
:wubclub:

That's where I find it, User CP and down toward the bottom under Paid subscriptions. After you click on that to the right it shows your start and expiry date. Maybe you need to email the Hosts if this doesn't show up for you for some reason.

lakeslady
06-26-2010, 02:19 PM
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sue I am so pleased you are back with us. Longing to hear more from you. I am just super excited you are BACK!!!!
Big hugs sweetie
Joan

Paula Carden
06-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Sue it is so wonderful to see you back here! I have been wondering how it is all going. Sounds like lots of good things have been happening for you!!
Take care-visit often-we miss you here!