PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to say THANK YOU ! ! !

MissyO
07-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Okay so if this is the wrong place to put this please please please accept my apologies.

But I just wanted to say thank you to the moderators for creating this awesome board. I belong to a couple of others and well I posted on one of the boards and I was pretty much chastized and told you cannot do that here. So we deleted your post. That was the only explanation that I got. I felt like dang what did I do.

So again I love this board and I love the peeps here. You are talented and I love reading all about you and checking out your galleries. You guys ROCK ! ! ! !

I cannot wait to try one of the swaps. I am so excited to being here. Yeah ! ! ! !

cindi
07-05-2010, 10:08 PM
haha. the stamp shack is really like no other site. you just jump right in, have fun , and keep on posting.
:)

maxiesmom
07-06-2010, 09:12 AM
I agree, we are a very friendly board. Kinda the same thing happened to me at SCS except someone sent me a PM that said she reported another person for what she said to me. Huh?? I had posted a comment on a thread asking about the new SU catalog format and apparently I wasn't allowed to have an opinion according to this one person since she had slammed my comment. I guess since I said I haven't been ordering much that excluded me from participating in her opinion. At least other people did got on her for being so rude to me, but I just tend to stay away from there anymore.

Nobody here would ever respond to somebody like that is my long winded point!

mydogstinks2
07-06-2010, 10:04 AM
This is one of the best sites around! Love it here!!