PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

callyscreations
01-11-2007, 07:02 AM
My user name is now cally - this is Roberta/clover.
For some reason through all my turmoil this school year, I've lost my mind, I mean my login. :wacko: I do not have a clue. I have re-signed up as cally. This is my company name anyway, whatever good that is these days! I have not had any time to paint children rooms at all. Really miss that. Anyway, stopping by to say hello. Not sure how often I'll be around, but will try to keep in touch with everyone here, miss you all!!!

Happy New Year,
Roberta/cally
:wub:

Sherry
01-11-2007, 07:16 AM
Welcome back :)

I think your old userid was callycreations. Does this ring a bell or do I have a totally different user?

Cheers!

callyscreations
01-11-2007, 07:23 AM
Most likely. That is my name I use alot. Wanna go ahead and delete or should I go back to that and have you delete the new one? I don't want to make extra work for you nor fill up space with unused user stuff. Let me know.
Thanks for your patience with me!!! Roberta

iloveflipflops
01-11-2007, 07:34 AM
Hi Roberta. Remember me? I am Sherri, I was moosetracks4sherri now iloveflipflops :). Nice to see you over here.

callyscreations
01-11-2007, 07:37 AM
HI SHERRI!!!!!! Nice to see you.....hope to be swapping soon with you!! I'll be around here and there. Waiting for my kids to get ready for school right now and actually have a few min. to play on the computer. What a treat!
Hope you have a great day...stay warm! It's freezing here!
Roberta

Spartymom
01-11-2007, 07:41 AM
Hey Roberta, Welcome back to the shack. I wondered where you've been. Kim

callyscreations
01-11-2007, 08:34 AM
Hi Kim~~~~ Crazy year it has been, well both the school year and this year already!!! LOL Nice to see you....Roberta