PDA

View Full Version : Our new cat... yup Kitty is family

Erin K
10-24-2006, 11:38 AM
Last night Brian tried to get the stray cat to come into the house. Brian wanted it to come in because it's cold out now. He hopes we can get it to trust us before it gets any colder. If not we need to put some blankets on the back patio under the bench so it can cuddle up out there.

So, I guess I need to work on getting this cat to come to me. I feel that if it comes in it's first stop needs to be the bath. I'm sure that will really help the trust relationship, "come in, Kitty, we love you" Splash, right into a tub of foamy water! :rolleyes: You know I'm secretly happy though, I love kitties. I'm just glad it was Brian who caved in first not me! Then if this cat pees on stuff or tears stuff up I can say, "Hey, you were the one who wanted to let it in..." So no one tell Brian that a furry cat is perfectly capable of living out doors in the winter in Florida. I mean racoons do it don't they?

ctinyjoy
10-24-2006, 12:41 PM
So does Kitty get a real name,or will she/he be just Kitty. You could pronounce it Ki-tay to make it sound special;)

BTW..are you a Heroes fan?

Erin K
10-24-2006, 12:42 PM
I think it's name will just be Kitty, because that's what Stephen calls it.

I am a Heroe's fan