PDA

View Full Version : stamper's alley, nc

shuggy
07-17-2010, 12:06 AM
here we (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=26261) are under the cute sign at stamper's alley!

CharityHand
07-17-2010, 09:51 AM
That's such a cute sign! I'll be in mooresville tonight, but they'll be closed. :(

Looks like you are all having a great time. Does Stamper's alley have a good selection? I've never been!

cindi
07-17-2010, 10:10 AM
wow, I wish I was in that picture, too! great pic..love all those smiles
:)

GSMom385
07-17-2010, 06:58 PM
cute pic!! Looks like you are having fun.

ccstampin12
07-17-2010, 10:46 PM
Charity,
I wish we could have added you to the picture. Too bad you couldn't have joined us since you live in NC.
I think Stamper's Alley had a wonderful selection...I found more things there than anywhere else!
HUGS
Joanie

That's such a cute sign! I'll be in mooresville tonight, but they'll be closed. :(

Looks like you are all having a great time. Does Stamper's alley have a good selection? I've never been!

Patty
07-18-2010, 10:57 AM

Looks like you are all having a great time. Does Stamper's alley have a good selection? I've never been!..

Charity--we're gonna keep trying to get together with you. I love Stamper's Alley--I could spend forever there. One of the best things about it is the lady who owns it. She is sooooo nice and friendly -- you would swear she's a Shackie. It's really worth the trip to go there!!

Paula Carden
07-18-2010, 11:32 AM
I had sooo much fun meeting all of you too. It is really great to see people in person after all this time on the Shack!
We gotta do more of this!!
I am going to go to Stampers Alley on my next trip through if at all possible.