PDA

View Full Version : I saw the movie "INCEPTION"--Wonderful!

MidwestStamper
07-19-2010, 03:30 PM
I really enjoyed the movie "INCEPTION"! I was afraid it might be too hard to follow and then have a 'flake out' ending--but the audience was brought along in the 'planning' so we could understand what was going to happen.

The 'team' that goes into the dream world hires a new 'architect' so they explain how everything works to her and hence we learn what their plans are and how they should work.

Lots of action and things are happening on multiple levels at the same time, but it was fun and exciting to watch.

Great ending too! Everthing felt complete at the end--nothing hanging unanswered.

MidwestStamper
07-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Bumping this up....Has anyone else seen this movie? I just thought it was so amazing!

workin4stamps
07-21-2010, 07:05 PM
I read your post but I had NO idea what this movie was!!! Now in the last few days I have seen a few things about it on the internet and on TV, but I haven't seen the movie. Glad you liked it though!

maxiesmom
07-25-2010, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the review, Lidia. I was wondering how it would be.

shuggy
07-25-2010, 07:51 PM
i saw it on friday. it was pretty good. of course, only confirmed my crush on leonardo dicaprio.

inkinupstamps
08-30-2010, 04:26 PM
My hubby and I saw it a few weeks ago. He liked it a lot. Normally action movies and lots of blowing up and stuff is not my cup of tea in a movie. Inception was an interesting concept and for those who enjoy this genre I'm sure it will be a big hit.

samneil
04-20-2011, 01:04 AM
This is my favorite movie. I watch it many times. I like its story.