PDA

View Full Version : Check out Tim Holtz new goodies from CHA. WOW!!

iloveflipflops
07-30-2010, 11:19 AM
http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/

mahodgman
07-30-2010, 11:32 AM
I would love to go to CHA just to see all the cool displays in person. I am in LOVE with Tim Holtz style and all the great Ranger products! Total heaven for me would be for Stampin' Up! to team up with them.

Christie
07-30-2010, 12:00 PM
To bad I'm not rich!!! I see lots of stuff I'd like to have!!!

CharityHand
07-30-2010, 01:11 PM
His booth is awesome. He is such a rockstar--groupies and all I'm sure! :)

suzi_f
07-30-2010, 01:53 PM
After learning that the "litte people" are indeed allowed into CHA, I'm SERIOUSLY considering going next year. I can stay w/my friend who lives outside of Chicago & it's w/in EASY driving distance; why not?? And maybe i can mortgage the house to pay for all the wonderful things there (at least I THINK they are avail for sale????)

Lori
07-30-2010, 03:10 PM
I have a long list of needs to have!!! I think I need a second, maybe third job....

RubberLady603
07-30-2010, 03:55 PM
I just love his stuff! Really "need" some of those new dies.

Mrs. Fence
07-30-2010, 09:00 PM
Danger, Danger!!! I would love to go and shop at the Tim booth. I wouldn't need to even see the rest! What do you think, Cindi? Should we try to go too???

cindi
07-30-2010, 09:25 PM
Danger, Danger!!! I would love to go and shop at the Tim booth. I wouldn't need to even see the rest! What do you think, Cindi? Should we try to go too???

danger!! I'm going to need a second job!!!
:D

hutchink
08-01-2010, 09:16 PM
OMG CHA was amazing!!!!!! The Tim Holtz stuff was amazing! Chelsea almost broke the prototype and got in trouble! LOL! Suzi if you go you have to meet up with Chelsea and I!

suzi_f
08-01-2010, 09:58 PM
OMG CHA was amazing!!!!!! The Tim Holtz stuff was amazing! Chelsea almost broke the prototype and got in trouble! LOL! Suzi if you go you have to meet up with Chelsea and I!

I wondered if you were going to CHA when you said Chicago. I'm GOING next year, if it kills me!!!

MnMommy2
08-01-2010, 10:45 PM
I'm hoping to score some of those goodies at MOA Scrapfest this year!

morgainegeiser
08-01-2010, 11:08 PM
After learning that the "litte people" are indeed allowed into CHA, I'm SERIOUSLY considering going next year. I can stay w/my friend who lives outside of Chicago & it's w/in EASY driving distance; why not?? And maybe i can mortgage the house to pay for all the wonderful things there (at least I THINK they are avail for sale????)

Suzi,
Not being nasty here, but the "little" people have always been allowed into CHA. I have a small business and have been a member of HIA which became CHA for close to 20 years. The purpose is to be able to buy for our business, large or small. The reason for the Supershow is so that everyone, even those who are not in business can see and buy new products. I just wanted to clear up that CHA is an association for people in the craft business, even though I am sure many people have hobbies that spend large amounts of $$$'s, they are not in the business of making money. CHA also provides other services to those in the craft business. Many people think the conference is just a big scrapbook show, but it is more for the buyers at the vendor show.

scraphappy908
08-02-2010, 07:30 AM
To bad I'm not rich!!! I see lots of stuff I'd like to have!!!

I'm with you on that one Christie! I've been following a few blogs that have posted from CHA all week. I figure I would need about $750 to get what I REALLY want! But of course, like everyone else, I want it all!

milmogando
08-02-2010, 07:41 AM
oh i LOVE those shadow boxes LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSMom385
08-02-2010, 10:37 PM
<swoon> I could watch that man all day long. He truely inspires my inner artist and makes me wish I would have finished art school.