PDA

View Full Version : Gallery keeps kicking me out...

lost luggage
01-11-2007, 12:35 PM
I am getting into the gallery now, but often, when I click on a thumbnail, it kicks me off the site. :mad: If there is something you're trying to tell me....LOL

Sherry
01-11-2007, 01:00 PM
Hi Julie,

I honestly don't know why you are experiencing issues with the gallery. I ran the debugging progam on the gallery and no errors were present. If it were a site wide problem, everyone else on the website would be experiencing the same issues but since you are the only one coming forward, I have to assume that it is something on your end. I am using IE7 and I am having no trouble at all accessing the gallery or clicking on thumbnails. I know that one or two users have experienced problems in the past loading pages but, after careful investigation, we found out that their virus scanner/pop up blocker was blocking access.

Do you get any error messages when you are "kicked off"? If so, it would be helpful if you could copy/paste the message so I can have a better understanding of what might be causing the problem.

If anyone else is reading this and is experiencing the same issues, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

lost luggage
01-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Nope...no error messages. Just a swift kick off the site. lol

Some other people mentioned they were having the same login troubles I was having, along with gallery difficulties a couple of weeks ago in the chat room... Help me out, guys :)

Swanie78
01-12-2007, 03:57 AM
Im at work right now and cant get into the gallery either.
The page stays open, but where all the images are its just blank yellow screen. It also logs me out.

ETA: I just clicked on the link in my siggy to go into my gallery and it worked fine. Then I clicked on home in the gallery and it brought up whats posted.
No problems going in that way.