PDA

View Full Version : I need some ideas!!!!

Christie
08-12-2010, 12:59 PM
My turn to host the Bunco game is October 1st. We give out four cash prizes and usually we have a towel set we pass around to whoever rolls a Bunco. Whoever is left holding the towel set at the end gets to keep it. Well I want to do something besides a towel set, that's just too boring. I also wanted to add a little something I made to each of the money evies. I thought one of my domino pendants to one but I can't think of what to do for the other three. Any ideas???

cindi
08-12-2010, 01:28 PM
what about one of those washer neclaces? or your lip balm holders, a cute candy gift?
:)

tesschap
08-12-2010, 01:32 PM
I was going to suggest washer necklaces too :)

suzi_f
08-12-2010, 01:34 PM
My MIL is hosting her bunco group in Sep. We went to Hallmark & she found the CUTEST kitchen towel set that was an Angel. I thought it was adorable but, maybe it's something y'all have already done. Her group REFUSES to give up the gift idea. No one wants the crap they buy but 3 girls said they would quit if they went to cash/gift cards.

Christie
08-12-2010, 03:01 PM
My MIL is hosting her bunco group in Sep. We went to Hallmark & she found the CUTEST kitchen towel set that was an Angel. I thought it was adorable but, maybe it's something y'all have already done. Her group REFUSES to give up the gift idea. No one wants the crap they buy but 3 girls said they would quit if they went to cash/gift cards.

it's cash with the group i play with except for the towel set. i thought instead of a towel set i'd get a reusable bag for toting stuff in.

lakeslady
08-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Please tell me , as I really cannot guess, what is a Bunco game?

teabear
08-12-2010, 08:09 PM
We usually go with a seasonal theme in my bunco group. For October, you could go with a Halloween them or fall theme and make your gift bags and thing to pass around for bunco go with the theme.

Bunco is a dice game, JP. It's really just an excuse for a monthly girls night of visiting and snacking, kind of like a crop with a game instead of scrapping.