PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hi!!!!

Christie
08-30-2010, 01:06 PM
I haven't been crafting much lately. Actually, hard at all. I need some motivation and just feel burnt out right now. I know it will pass but in the meantime I just lurk here and read about all of you! So, I just wanted to say hi!!!!

cindi
08-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Hi, right back at ya!!!
what a naughty mojo you have..lol
any word from hobby lobby ?
:196:

iloveflipflops
08-30-2010, 01:46 PM
I haven't stamped either Christie. These necklaces have kept me busy though but I think I have about 150 made for the craft show. I think that's all i am making. Still need to do the necklace part to all those.

I did go to ACMoore today and got some Christmas paper so I can do my cards at Palooza in Nov. I am doing a photo/stamping card for my non-stamping friends.

MidwestStamper
08-30-2010, 03:38 PM
I haven't been stamping or crafting either Christie! What does that mean when the Moderators for a Stamping site aren't stamping?!

I still come here everyday to see what everyone else is doing. Eventually I'll get back into or at least start Scrapbooking, which is also a creative outlet.

Lately I've been reading every evening!

Christie
08-30-2010, 05:26 PM
I haven't stamped either Christie. These necklaces have kept me busy though but I think I have about 150 made for the craft show. I think that's all i am making. Still need to do the necklace part to all those.

I did go to ACMoore today and got some Christmas paper so I can do my cards at Palooza in Nov. I am doing a photo/stamping card for my non-stamping friends.

I did buy the supplies to make some necklaces but I haven't made any yet. sigh......

Mrs. Fence
08-30-2010, 05:36 PM
I haven't done much either. At least you are lurking...I haven't even done much of that lately! I miss all you girls!!! Jacob starts school Wednesday, so I'm hoping to have some free time during the school day...but HI for now!!! :)

emmcee
08-30-2010, 06:24 PM
I haven't been doing much stamping lately either. I've got to snap out of this funk I've got myself into.

Patty
08-30-2010, 08:04 PM
I haven't been stamping or crafting either Christie! What does that mean when the Moderators for a Stamping site aren't stamping?!

I still come here everyday to see what everyone else is doing. Eventually I'll get back into or at least start Scrapbooking, which is also a creative outlet.

Lately I've been reading every evening!

Lidia--what are you reading? I'm glad I'm not the only one who tries to do it all.

Patty
08-30-2010, 08:06 PM
C'mon ladies---lets try to get those mojos back in gear. Christmas is coming---how about Halloween cards or Christmas cards or something.

cindi
08-30-2010, 10:21 PM
ya!! what Patty said!!
lets whip our mojo's ass's and get cranking!
:wazzapp::wazzapp:

iloveflipflops
08-30-2010, 10:31 PM
I did make some Halloween cards today and I added one to the gallery.

I found the candy corn nestie today at ACMoore so i had to come home and make some cards .... love it!!

cindi
08-30-2010, 11:13 PM
I did make some Halloween cards today and I added one to the gallery.

I found the candy corn nestie today at ACMoore so i had to come home and make some cards .... love it!!

woo hoo! gotta love a fun new toy to spark up the mojo
:)

loobylou
08-31-2010, 05:38 AM
Hi Christie! I haven't been doing much lately either- besides colour with Copics. I have a few cards to upload to the gallery that I made for samples for the LSS..but have done nothing just for me- :confused:
Hope you get your Mojo back soon.