PDA

View Full Version : I've made a big decision

GrammaStamper
09-12-2010, 05:40 PM
I'm going to be selling my rubber stamps and I'm starting with my Bella stamps. After that will be PTI stamps and then Gina K. Designs. These are all easy to mail and shouldn't be too expensive for shipping.

I've gotten really into the digital stuff so all I really need is my computer. Selling my stamps and stuff will really free up some much needed space. DH has just gotten an XBOX360, so when he's playing, I can't watch TV. If I reclaim my craft room, I'll turn it into a den/bedroom so grandkids can come for sleepovers occasionally.

I hope people like what I will be offering for sale.

Paula Carden
09-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Oh Barb I hope you keep creating your wonderful cards with the digital images.

RubberLady603
09-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Yikes, that is a big decision! I have space issues too when the grandkids come......

milmogando
09-12-2010, 06:10 PM
oh i hope this is the right decision for you and that you continue to craft with the digi's. When you do sell...will you ship to aus?

cindi
09-12-2010, 07:02 PM
these big decision threads always scare the bejeebers out of me!! I do hope you will still post your digi cards, and please don't run off and leave us!
I do love me some Bella, though..lol
:)

loobylou
09-12-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm sad to hear you are selling your stamps, but you seem happy with the decision, and bonus having space for your grandies to stay over.

HeatherJ
09-12-2010, 08:04 PM
I bet that was a tough one to make, but it seems to a practical one!

Kreative Dryve
09-12-2010, 08:28 PM
I can't imagine ever selling my stamps....but understand the making more room part...I for one am waiting on pins and needles to see what you have to offer. ;)

Patty
09-12-2010, 09:14 PM
I understand completely. I have no extra room for my dgss to sleep. They usually crash in the living room. On the couch, in sleepings bags. The middle boy, 15, loves to draw and plan things, so he is coming up with a floorplan for my stamp room that will give me more room. They understand that room is taken!!

teabear
09-12-2010, 09:26 PM
So grampastamper is a gamer now. I don't know why but that gave me a giggle. Having a room for the grandkids is super important. I hope you sell off all the excess inventory.

GrammaStamper
09-12-2010, 10:00 PM
So grampastamper is a gamer now. I don't know why but that gave me a giggle. Having a room for the grandkids is super important. I hope you sell off all the excess inventory.

Yup, he loves those shootin' games. Plus, we have Trivial Pursuit, Scrabble, connect 4,....lots of fun.

And, if i stamp my images before selling them, I'll still have them, so it works for me.

Mrs. Fence
09-12-2010, 10:22 PM
Great idea to stamp them before selling them, Barb! I just saw a tutorial on stamping your images, then scanning them into the computer to turn them into digis...you might want to do that with your favorite stamps. Good luck on your sale and have fun with the grandkids!

GrammaStamper
09-12-2010, 10:33 PM
oh i hope this is the right decision for you and that you continue to craft with the digi's. When you do sell...will you ship to aus?

Kirsty, I will ship to Australia, but will give you a price for shipping. Just let me know what you see that you may want.

iloveflipflops
09-13-2010, 03:57 AM
WHAT? My giggle sister is SELLING all of her stamps? Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you sure you want to do that??????

iloveflipflops
09-13-2010, 03:58 AM
Great idea to stamp them before selling them, Barb! I just saw a tutorial on stamping your images, then scanning them into the computer to turn them into digis...you might want to do that with your favorite stamps. Good luck on your sale and have fun with the grandkids!

Tracey - where is the tutorial on scanning stamped images and making them into digitals?

GrammaStamper
09-13-2010, 07:57 AM
WHAT? My giggle sister is SELLING all of her stamps? Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you sure you want to do that??????

I'm keeping the tools, loads of paper and my favourite embellies so that when Ava gets older, she and I can stamp together. However, by the time she's ready to stamp, my stamps will be outdated....LOL!

I'm not giving cardmaking up, just re-working it a bit. And who knows, if I can make enough money selling some stuff here, on e-bay and kijiji....I can maybe attend one of the Shackapalooza spots!