PDA

View Full Version : holy crap..are we up????

cindi
09-27-2010, 09:23 AM
how the heck does this work??
oh my,, at least something is happening!! yay
:)

loobylou
09-27-2010, 09:51 AM
I was up- but now it is my bedtime- be good to each other and help each other thru this transition stage of the upgrade. I am blindly pressing buttons just like the rest of you (if that is any consolation!)
I have found I can see other people's swaps that i am not in, and have been able to send them the details in Private messages. I have sent the Shackhosts a private message and stressed the importance of having the swap board sorted- to at least what we had before. Please try to keep adding any other problems that you notice to the message board in the website questions and suggestions forum- put Shackhost in the title, or add them to the thread that Shuggy started here (http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40178)- that is where I have asked the Shackhosts to look.

cindi
09-27-2010, 09:53 AM
I was up- but now it is my bedtime- be good to each other and help each other thru this transition stage of the upgrade. I am blindly pressing buttons just like the rest of you (if that is any consolation!)
I have found I can see other people's swaps that i am not in, and have been able to send them the details in Private messages. I have sent the Shackhosts a private message and stressed the importance of having the swap board sorted- to at least what we had before. Please try to keep addingany other problems that you notice to the message board in the website questions and suggestions forum- put Shackhost in the title, or add them to the thread that Shuggy started here- that is where I have asked the Shackhosts to look.

thanks Sarah..will do.. G'night

jjtucker
09-27-2010, 02:16 PM
I (finally!) see you Cindi!

cindi
09-27-2010, 02:47 PM
I (finally!) see you Cindi!

lol..yup..sorry for your eyes..LOL!!!

jjtucker
09-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Nope! Not hard on my eyes. I'm just happy to see all of you again. I'm sure not smiling because it's Monday!

cindi
09-27-2010, 02:56 PM
Nope! Not hard on my eyes. I'm just happy to see all of you again. I'm sure not smiling because it's Monday!

haha, I don't work Mondays, so i don't mind them anymore..now if the swap board gets fixed I'll be a happy camper

Erin K
09-27-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm happy we are up too!

Soon it will be time for more Buy Erin's Stamps! I'm gonna do some Grab Bags. (more like grab a few whole sets for one super low price)

cindi
09-27-2010, 05:29 PM
I'm happy we are up too!

Soon it will be time for more Buy Erin's Stamps! I'm gonna do some Grab Bags. (more like grab a few whole sets for one super low price)

oh..you know how I love your stamps

limeyscrapper
09-27-2010, 10:15 PM
Erin, I am having so much fun with the last "grab bag" I got from you. There were some great stamps - a real bargain to be sure.
I will be only too happy to take more stamps off your hands.

shadoob
09-27-2010, 10:23 PM
Wow! finally I get to come and visit the shack. I see that it will take some fiddling around on my part to figure it all out.....
welcome back everyone!