PDA

View Full Version : I am an old dog...

directmailscrapper
10-04-2010, 09:46 PM
And I'm having trouble learning new tricks! I was super busy over the weekend and didn't get to check out the New Shack.... YIKES! I'm ready and willing -- let's hope I'm able -- to figure this all out!

cindi
10-04-2010, 09:57 PM
well it is quite different! some things I like better, some things I don't. and it';s not quite finished yet, they are still working on the swap board, and asked us to let them know if we find any glitches on other parts of the site. we will gte used to it, I'm sure
:)

Christie
10-05-2010, 10:53 AM
i think once they get everything finished it will be ok. it just takes some time getting use to the new look of things but it's growing on me!

suzi_f
10-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Ok, I'm CLEARLY missing something; what's changed??? The color, the swap board is MIA but what else is different. Maybe I'm not utilizing the full potential of the shack????

GSMom385
10-05-2010, 11:01 PM
I hear ya sister, I was totally lost when I came home too. But I guess the good thing is I missed the down time while I was working my butt off.

mjbonoan
10-06-2010, 12:40 AM
I liked it much better the way it was... why did they have to "fix" what wasn't broken! I don't like the "swap" area! Can't see "my swaps".. ok so right now I'm only in one, but the way things are now I don't see myself joining any more anytime soon and may not even continue here for much longer... I'm not lost, I just don't care much for the "new look"... of what little I can see with the tiny text!

Paula Carden
10-06-2010, 05:52 AM
Yes, it is taking me some time to get use too...I guess I don't like change much! I have a harder time navigating- the gallery and swap board I liked better before but I will get use to this and it will all be fine too.

loobylou
10-06-2010, 07:44 AM
Don't worry MJ. No-one can post any new swaps until the SwapBoard is fixed! They might be doing us all a favour!

shadoob
10-09-2010, 09:47 AM
I'm an old dog too. I am just to getting back to the shack today in trying to figure out how to get around. I have to use voice recognition for the computer to type what I say my computer does not always understand me so this is a daunting and exhausting process for me I meet just be a lurker for some time