PDA

View Full Version : Where is the gallery edit button? *update with instructions

ccstampin12
10-06-2010, 09:26 AM
I just posted 3 birthday cards to the Gallery. However, I forgot to add the details on 2 of them. I was all set to fix this by editing my 2 posts, but there is no button for editing in there.
Can we please have an "EDIT" button in the Gallery for our mistakes???
I really need this as I am prone to making lots of goof-ups!
THANKS
Joanie

Christie
10-06-2010, 09:51 AM
I've already told them about this!!! LOL!! I needed to edit mine too and couldn't!

cindi
10-06-2010, 10:19 AM
bring on the edit button..you know how often I mess up!
:)

ccstampin12
10-06-2010, 10:22 AM
I've already told them about this!!! LOL!! I needed to edit mine too and couldn't!

Sorry, Christie....I missed that this had already been addressed.....I think this could be one of those EMERGENCY items!
LOL
Joanie

Christie
10-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Sorry, Christie....I missed that this had already been addressed.....I think this could be one of those EMERGENCY items!
LOL
Joanie
you didn't miss it, i sent them a private message about it!!!

loobylou
10-06-2010, 11:54 AM
there IS an edit button, it's just hard to find!!!!!!!!!!! (At least I have one, hoping it's not just a moderator feature.)

Open up your project in the gallery
look above the photo and to the top right hand side of all the little thumbnails above it.....see that "photo options" button? click on it
from the drop down menu scroll all the way to the bottom where it says "edit photo" you get a box pop up
You can edit the details (it looks the same as in the old gallery). Remember to click "save changes" at the bottom of the page before exitting.

Christie
10-06-2010, 11:59 AM
there IS an edit button, it's just hard to find!!!!!!!!!!! (At least I have one, hoping it's not just a moderator feature.)

Open up your project in the gallery
look above the photo and to the top right hand side of all the little thumbnails above it.....see that "photo options" button? click on it
from the drop down menu scroll all the way to the bottom where it says "edit photo" you get a box pop up
You can edit the details (it looks the same as in the old gallery). Remember to click "save changes" at the bottom of the page before exitting.

Sarah, you are good!! I looked all over the place for that and didn't see it!! I found it now and just did some editing! Thanks!!!!

ccstampin12
10-06-2010, 02:57 PM
Hey!
Sarah, you are the Magic Techie here!
It worked!
Also...I just noticed that you fixed my gallery link for me!
Thank you so much!
Joanie