PDA

View Full Version : In case some of you are wondering, only 75 days till Christmas ha ha ha

iloveflipflops
10-10-2010, 07:13 AM
I added it to my blog and I added it here. I am sure SOMEONE is wondering right?????

maxiesmom
10-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Geez, could that banner be any bigger? Don't remind me! Although I do have presents bought for my 2 new nephews already.

suzi_f
10-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Still gotta deal w/Becca's Sweet Sixteen before I can think about Christmas. We looked at camera's for her last night. I think she wants a better camera than the one I want and CAN NOT afford. LOL

tesschap
10-10-2010, 09:45 AM
We got out Christmas club check on Thursday :) 75 days seems like a long time but it will be here before we know it!

iloveflipflops
10-10-2010, 10:10 AM
Just for you kathy!! I want to make sure you remember its coming fast!! LOL

Patty
10-10-2010, 10:35 AM
I'm not surprised...I have already purchased a couple of small things for almost everyone on my list. I gave up putting the tree up. We have Christmas at my daughter's so she has a big tree. It's kind of bittersweet to "give up" the holiday to your children. The only thing I don't really miss is the work. The weird thing about that is that when I had all the fuss and work at my house, I was also working. Now I'm not working and have the time to fuss etc, it's not at my house. Depressing!

Also, last year I gave up wrapping paper and went to gift bags. I LOVED that change.

shuggy
10-10-2010, 12:09 PM
i was wondering when you would start!!