PDA

View Full Version : Where's my snow?

Spartymom
01-12-2007, 08:33 AM
The ski area finally opened b/c it was cold enough to make snow and now it's raining! I was suppose to go to Curves, then go skiing with a friend. I'm so bummed that I might just have to ski on slush! I only live 2 miles from a ski hill. It's not Colorado but it will have to do. Next week the weather people are saying lots of snow. Kim:worried:

mydogstinks2
01-12-2007, 11:00 AM
It's o the way! We are suppost to get some nasty weather this weekend!

Spartymom
01-12-2007, 11:31 AM
We rescheduled our ski day to next Thurs. There will be snow by then. Kim

Jovi
01-12-2007, 11:37 AM
We’re getting your snow here in Colorado again… so far it’s just been light dusting today, it should be more by tomorrow! Have a great time skiing ~ <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

jannis
01-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Maybe I have it. I live on the beach in Oregon-we got 2 inches of snow on the beach itself-I recently left Lake Tahoe to get away from the snow. Yesterday was quite a flashback! (But it was beautiful!) Jann

buggainok
01-12-2007, 02:19 PM
Your snow made a stop in Oklahoma. We are having a terrible, terrible ice storm. The governor has declared a state of emergency for the whole state.

I have lots of provisions, candles and blankets in case the power goes out.

Can you stamp by candlelight?:)

Firecracker
01-12-2007, 11:29 PM
Come to Utah. We have been getting snow for the last three days and we already had snow on the ground. Hugs, Heather