PDA

View Full Version : I made a copy cat of Jane's card

Erin K
10-24-2006, 04:29 PM
:) Check it out
http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=318&cat=500

cindi
10-24-2006, 05:27 PM
It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I'll bet she's going to love it too.
:)

Muddy Waterz
10-24-2006, 05:59 PM
Erin, this card is so cute. I love it.

stampcrazyjulie
10-24-2006, 07:16 PM
Very cute! Great copy! :) I so love the googlie eye thingy's!

Erin K
10-24-2006, 11:47 PM
Do you know that I seriously almost didn't post this card here because I didn't think it was good enough? I mean, I thought Marcia would think it was cute, but I was afraid yall would think, "oh, that's dissapointing coming from Erin" I don't know why. I just wasn't that happy with it. I didn't even post it anywhere else and if you know me you know what a praise hog I am. (I'm bad for that, really bad)

So thank you all, I see the card differently now, I have come to love it. I almost threw it right away. You ladies all rock!

giant hugs,
E

LinzyD
10-24-2006, 11:56 PM
I can't believe you almost threw that away! :rolleyes: What are we going to do with you? :)
This is kinda off subject but I know you have cats so you'd think this was cute: today I got a card from my cat Princess in the mail. She lives with my parents and occasionally my mom will send me a card from the cat's point of view...it said "just waiting for you to come back home..." Mom wanted me to tell you that I hissed at your Aunt Linda TWICE today...I was trying to take a nap and she wanted to pet me...guess I showed her! Miss you! Love, Princess...
It was just too cute!
Linzy

Erin K
10-25-2006, 12:04 AM
Linzy,
I know you will appreciate this then:
My mom's cats are watched by the petsitting company when she goes out of town. They come in each day and feed them and scoop the box and all. Anyhow they make a little scrapbook that they leave at the end that has a diary from the cat's perspective of what all they did. "Today my friends from CatSitters came, I hissed at them, but they knew just where to scratch to make me warm up..." Too cute, they do pics too, just printed out in black and white. Anyhow my crazy mom didn't keep this treasure! Unbelievable.

:)e

LinzyD
10-25-2006, 12:22 AM
How on earth could she not keep that? Well, then again, I can be a bit of a pack rat! I'm almost 24 and I just recently made myself throw away old valentines that I'd kept from the 2nd grade! :rolleyes:

dogcrazy
10-25-2006, 12:33 AM
It is absolutely adorable! It just makes me want to smile!:D

LaRynda