PDA

View Full Version : not quite home

shuggy
11-07-2010, 09:37 PM
fall palooza is over. it was such a good time! had so much fun stamping, laughing, snacking, laughing more, making smores with the embossing gun, laughing more, finding a new favorite adult beverage, laughing still more, stamping a little more, a walmart run or twelve, getting in trouble because of new beverages, and finally laughing even more!

our flight coming home was over booked so we decided to get bumped to a flight first thing in the morning. we got a free dinner, a hotel room and a future plane ticket for it. glad I took the day off tomorrow! the only bummer was our luggage was already on the plane so we couldn't get it. the front dest lady at the hotel had the shuttle driver take us to a different hotel that had a gift shop so we could get a few necessities. when we got to that hotel, they told us the gift shop was closed on Sunday. so their nice shuttle driver us to a cvs store! then we had to call the original hotel we are staying at for their shuttle to come get us! but it all worked out.

thanks so much for all the palooza girls and especially robin, chris and traci for retrieving us and taking us to the airport!

cindi
11-07-2010, 09:55 PM
glad you's had so much fun! safe travels tomorrow
:)

GSMom385
11-07-2010, 10:25 PM
new beverages???? Do tell, share the secret please I feel like I need a few of those after a week with 9 teenage girls.

Paula Carden
11-08-2010, 06:02 AM
More details about the new beverage please! Sounds like you had a blast!!

maxiesmom
11-08-2010, 06:43 AM
Yes, inquiring minds want to know!!

ccstampin12
11-08-2010, 07:16 AM
So glad you all had such a wonderful time!
Rest up now.
HUGS
Joanie

tojoco
11-08-2010, 08:13 AM
So happy your weekend was a blast and your overnight stay in Detroit was "memorable."

mydogstinks2
11-08-2010, 12:07 PM
It was a awesome weekend! I'm so sad it goes by so fast.

I'm ready for the Spring Stampapalooza!!

Patty
11-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Sounds wonderful...wanna see some pics and hear more details!!!

kerry
11-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Wish I could have come. Sounds like fun.

Kerry