PDA

View Full Version : a small success!

milmogando
11-14-2010, 07:49 PM
i've been feeling awful...dreadful...since getting pregnant.
this is the worst sickness i've had yet.
my house is trashed as i just don't have the energy to pick up and clean...urgh!
even the few swaps i have to do feel too challenging! i must be in a bad place lol

but...
i had an idea for my handmade chrissy ornie which kinda needs to be in the mail in the next day or two!
it was something i had never tried before so it could have gone either way...
but it worked! woohoo
i think they look pretty good!
should i post a pic or do we wait until after everyone has theirs?

Mrs. Fence
11-14-2010, 08:33 PM
Post a pic! I never can wait!!!!!

maxiesmom
11-14-2010, 09:44 PM
I wanna see too!! Feel better soon, honey. Any remedies you have from the first time that might help you?

cindi
11-14-2010, 09:46 PM
I say post a pic..just don't say who is getting it..until they have it. I hope you won't be sick anymore
:)

Paula Carden
11-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Oh I hope the sickness will soon go away and your energy will pick back up!

loobylou
11-15-2010, 04:09 AM
I'm glad you felt well enough to do your ornament- that must be a relief!
Up to you if you post a pic or not. Do we know who is sending to us? I had assumed that the person I am sending to, is sending back to me...but sounds like I am wrong.I can't remember how it went last year. I am not going to post a pic of mine until my partner lets me know they have it, just incase.

Patty
11-15-2010, 10:22 AM
I am anxious to see your creation...I bet its beautiful!!! I hope you feel sooo much better SOON!!!

ccstampin12
11-15-2010, 02:49 PM
I probably won't be able to post mine....too thick to run through the scanner and it wouldn't have shown up anyway.
I took pix, but can't get them into my poor overloaded computer.
Joanie

milmogando
11-15-2010, 06:45 PM
i've run into some paint issues...what's with paint that wont dry!!! btw...it's stampin' up shimmer paint...any tips??

lakeslady
11-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Ever thought to try having a ginger biscuit (cookie) when you feel sick? I suffer with sickness because of the meds I take, and it works for me.
An old fashioned remedy I know, but if you are feeling bad anything that cannot hurt you, or the baby, is worth a try. Hope you feel better soon. Gentle hugs JP

milmogando
11-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Ever thought to try having a ginger biscuit (cookie) when you feel sick? I suffer with sickness because of the meds I take, and it works for me.
An old fashioned remedy I know, but if you are feeling bad anything that cannot hurt you, or the baby, is worth a try. Hope you feel better soon. Gentle hugs JP

thank you joan:) i do find ginger beer helps - i'm going to pick up some ginger biscuits today and give them a go.