PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again ladys... Very long but please read...

Mrs. Middleton
11-18-2010, 11:41 PM
Well here we go again... as you guys may recall i had to change my address back to my po box a lil over a month ago... we had to move due to my husbands business doing badly. Well originally I'm from Los Angeles and it has always been our goal to get back down there. we were only supposed to live up here in Colusa for max 2 years... well we've been here for 6 now. Last week my hubby got a phone call from his uncle that lives in LA (he owns 3 businesses down there) and he offered hubby and i jobs. He is offering hubby 45+ hours a week starting at 10$ per hour. He would pretty much train to be his business partner. He is offering me 20 hours per week at 10$ per hour to be his secretary. Because i will be using my truck to do all the driving, my pup Taylor can come to work with me, and he will pay gas and maintenance on my truck. really its a deal we cant pass up. the only problem is is finding an apartment that will take a 80 lb lab/Pitt. We are giving Hunter to one of his uncles up here who can give him the exercise and attention he needs. i seem to be dragging this on and im sorry. We move down there Dec 1st, in 12 days. we have to put everything in a storage unit (including my entire craft room) and we will be living in his grandmothers extra bedroom and Taylor will stay with my parents. I'm going to kind of disappear for a bit from swapping. i will be on to talk and look at the gallery but because my craft room will be in boxes... i cant do any crafting. as soon as we get a place hubby promised the 1st thing that will come out of storage is my craft stuff. i have 3 swaps to receive back. once again i must ask those hostesses to change my address. i will not swap again till i have an actual address that will not change. i am so sorry i have to once again do this to you guys. i am so thankful for everyone i have met here on the shack and the support Ive been given. like i said i will still be on.. just not swapping (which may kill me) thank you again for everything lady's..
the address i will be asking you to send the remaining 3 swaps to is my moms address. its:

530 N. California ST
Burbank, CA

thank you again lady's..

suzi_f
11-18-2010, 11:54 PM
Congrats on the Busines Opportunity!!! YEA!!! Sorry the babies won't be coming with you, for now!!! Will you be keeping the PO Box for a bit?? I'm having something sent to you & I'm not sure how quick it's gonna get there. I'll print off your new addy for the swaps that are pending from me :)

Mrs. Middleton
11-19-2010, 01:31 AM
I'll have it until dec 3rd... Then it cancels..

milmogando
11-19-2010, 02:47 AM
oh mann!!! jenn...that's great news about the jobs for you both but i'm sorry it means such upheaval for you. all the best for your move and we'll miss you on the swap board for the next little bit. hugs.

loobylou
11-19-2010, 04:57 AM
No apology needed Jenn. You are making a change to improve your life. GO FOR IT! I admire that you are willing to make some sacrifices to make it happen. spend your free time visiting with your pup instead of crafting...and I wish you all the best in your new venture.

ccstampin12
11-19-2010, 07:52 AM
So happy about your new opportunities!
That sounds just wonderful for you and your DH.
We'll miss you on the swap board, but look forward to the time in the near future when you are all settled into a new spot with your craft room all ready for you.
It's the holiday season, and I'm not sure too many will be swapping for the next month anyway.
HUGS~LUCK~ COURAGE
Joanie

cindi
11-19-2010, 09:53 AM
I too am happy for you's. Jobs , decent jobs are hard to come by right now. I will miss your swaps, but I'm sure you'll be back at it before you even know it. good luck with the move.
:)

mahodgman
11-19-2010, 09:55 AM
All the best to you as you transition into a new phase in your life. It sounds like your family is really coming together to help you through this, and that is a wonderful thing!

Mrs. Fence
11-19-2010, 11:37 AM
Hoping all the best for you! Things will smooth out before you know it and you'll be swapping more than ever! I'm glad you will still be here, even though you won't be crafting. The Shack is a wonderful place full of friends who will support you.

HeatherJ
11-19-2010, 04:53 PM
That is good news on the job scene. Hope you find a place soon and you can get back to crafting! :)

Patty
11-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Sounds like a great opportunity. With the way things are in our economy today we all have to do things we're not totally crazy about. We'll be here and we can still chat. Good luck and please keep us posted.

Merry4003
11-19-2010, 10:34 PM
You know I am going to miss you, but now when you come up, you can stay with me and craft, craft, craft ! You have definitely been a little bright star in my life sweetie. For all you that are reading this, when I was doing chemo, feeling horrible, hungry but nothing sounded good, I told Jen that chicken soup sounded good and she said "I will make you some mama, it will probably be 8:30-9:00pm before it is done". At about 8:45 there was a knock at my door and there she was with some homemade chicken soup and a hug. That my friends, is a friend !

Mrs. Middleton
11-20-2010, 01:46 AM
I love u so much mama Merry.. U r such an important part in my life and 400 miles will not change that. U r my other mom and one of my best friends.. I love u lots and I will make chicken soup for u any day :)