PDA

View Full Version : Had fun shopping today.....

Kreative Dryve
01-12-2007, 08:30 PM
found some great deals. My Joanns has "Autumn Leaves" clear stamps for 1.00
Then of course had to buy the stack that are on sale, the "pocket of posies" stack is amazing. even out to 40 cents a sheet!!
My DH even went in with me, and never said a word about buying more paper. (But he never does)
Then at Costco they had 300 sheets of 12x12 cardstock for 12.99. I don't think I have to buy paper for awhile, okay lets not get carried away.
MJ

suzi_f
01-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Which ones of the Autumn leaves stamps?? I have a Joanns about 40 min away. I never go there. Hmmm, they might have tons of cute stuff & I never see any of it. Gotta go check them out.

Firecracker
01-12-2007, 11:37 PM
Sounds like it was a good day of shopping. I think I'm going to go check our JoAnn's out. I can't wait to see what you make with them. Hugs, Heather

Askmetostamp
01-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Our Joanns had them too...individual ones for $1!!! I got several really cute ones..flowers, bird, couple of phrases....oh, and even an acrylic block!

buggainok
01-13-2007, 12:25 AM
Thanks for letting me have a virtual shopping experience with you. Sounds like great fun.

We don't have Costco here and I am jealous. I am always hearing about great paper craft stuff at Costco!

Swanie78
01-13-2007, 01:47 AM
Wow good deals!
I got some of the AL stamps the other day at my JoAnns. I also bought a stack but its the Around the World or something like that. Textured 8x8 cardstock and its GORGEOUS! Im made some quick note cards with a few sheets earlier. Ill take pictures tomorrow when the lighting is better.