PDA

View Full Version : I want to say THANKS to Shelley/jazzypurple853

tojoco
11-22-2010, 12:42 PM
I, for one, appreciate you cruising the internet looking for fun and interesting ideas and techniques for us shackies to use. I have found your posts very helpful and useful and have referred to them quite often. If I don't answer one of your posts, it's not because I don't appreciate what you are doing. Sometimes I just don't have the time to do it; hence, my thank you for finding things that I could use and not have the time or willingness to search.

Keep up the good work looking for unique inspirations for us.:)

ccstampin12
11-22-2010, 12:46 PM
I agree!
That Shelley is a REAL PEACH!
HUGS to Shelley....and Joanne~
Joanie

scraphappy908
11-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Oh my gosh, I soooo agree! Shelley has been a wealth of information to this crafting community. I've been checking out her findings for some time now and I can truly say my mojo is at an all time high. (To bad the mind is willing but the body is still a little weak. I can stay up for about 5 hours at a time and then I have to lay down for at least an hour or two. Sorry for digressing from the subject.)

cindi
11-22-2010, 01:02 PM
oh yes!! so true Shelley's post are awesome and very helpful!! I have nicknamed her the link queen!
:)

jazzypurple853
11-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Thanks everyone. That made my day! I am always in search of new ideas with the crafting stuff that I have. Or I may be in a rut, and need inspiration. So I love to share what I find.

limeyscrapper
11-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Ditto what everyone else has said. I don't always have time to respond, but Shelley sure finds some interesting stuff for us.

RubberLady603
11-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Yay to Shelly! Another big thanks from me. She finds some really cool stuff!

Patty
11-22-2010, 07:21 PM
I can also echo all f the above...I go into each and every website you post, Shelley...most of them are in my favorites now. I use them, I spend time watching them or reading them, I love that you do this!!!! Please don't stop!!!!

milmogando
11-22-2010, 07:26 PM
oh me too, ME TOO!!! i secretly wish shelley would come resource the rest of my life in the same way!

iloveflipflops
11-23-2010, 06:34 AM
Me also Shelley! Thank you, thank you for all the great findings you find. They are all fun to try and I am venturing out trying new techniques.

Mrs. Fence
11-23-2010, 07:31 AM
I agree! We are so fortunate to have Shelley here at the Shack to help us find all of those links to fabulous digis, sales, techniques - whatever we need! You are very much appreciated, Shelley! Thanks for all you do! :)

Lori
11-23-2010, 09:46 AM
Shelley is the greatest! I also check every link, but don't always have time to respond to her post!

lakeslady
11-23-2010, 09:56 AM
I have always held Shelleys finds with great admiration, she works so hard for us and comes up with some super sites. Thank you sweetie.