PDA

View Full Version : OMG, what have I done???/

suzi_f
12-11-2010, 10:15 AM
I've cut my card list to the BARE BONES and STILL have 70 names, friends, family, obligations!!! I better get with it!! I wonder if non-shackies would notice if they got the same home-made card I sent 2 years ago????

kimmyqtgirl
12-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Yikes! I say who cares if they get the same card. That's a big list. I am doing store bought cards except for my shackie friends and a few people who get upset when I don't make them a card (which makes me feel good). I swear next year I'll get an early start (yeah right - lol) good luck.

cindi
12-11-2010, 11:54 AM
send em repeats!!! a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do
:)

iloveflipflops
12-11-2010, 01:37 PM
I guess I don't have to remind you - 2 weeks from today is Christmas :)

shuggy
12-11-2010, 02:08 PM
I've cut my card list to the BARE BONES and STILL have 70 names, friends, family, obligations!!! I better get with it!! I wonder if non-shackies would notice if they got the same home-made card I sent 2 years ago????

send them store bought...they won't notice!

shuggy
12-11-2010, 02:09 PM
I guess I don't have to remind you - 2 weeks from today is Christmas :)

thank you, shackretary.

maxiesmom
12-11-2010, 02:52 PM
There are a few people that we have gotten the same card. Don't sweat it, sweetie.

suzi_f
12-11-2010, 04:14 PM
46 cards done! (by done I mean crafted, they still need an inside sentiment, signed, pictures & mailed....... Back to the craft table!

iloveflipflops
12-11-2010, 04:22 PM
I will admit - I did buy some STORE BOUGHT cards this year at Tuesday Morning - just in case I ran out. So i am not stressing that they are not made. I am sending out a few on Monday that I forgot all about ... oops!!!

ccstampin12
12-11-2010, 04:28 PM
I made about 100. Then I went through a box and a half of store-bought ones.
Who ARE all those people I send to??????
LOL
I went shopping again today.
Our DS is so NON-helpful with suggestions. I ended up getting him a shirt, sweater and socks at Macy's.
Oh, and don't get me started on Macy's....why do they send me the coupons if nothing qualifies for the % off!!!!!?????
grrrrrrrrr.
LOL
Bah Humbug? nah...just venting.
Joanie

suzi_f
12-11-2010, 05:25 PM
I feel your pain Joanie!!! I took a coupon to Best Buy last night for 10% off Computer Accessories. I bought my MIL a VCR to DVD attachment (she can plug her VCR into the computer & then burn her VCR tapes to DVD. She's 84 mind you & can't manage to keep her icons on the desktop for longer than a week. HOW does DH think she's going to transfer. I'm going to me the one who ends up doing it!!) Anyway, the coupon won't work. I take it to Customer Service & say HOW is this NOT a computer accessory???? She said their coupons SUCK & gave me the 10% off anyway!!! LOL

6 more semi-done. I'm taking a break. And a shower. And FINALLY going to get dresssed. Or go back to bed.....

loobylou
12-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Suzi, I did the same - cut my mailing list back to the bare bones. I think a lot of people seem to be doing it as I have not received nearly as many as I usually do. Since I have more contact with people via email and FB, the "yearly" contact via card doesn't seem so important maybe?
I still haven't mailed my overseas cards- My Shackie friends could get "Happy new year" cards yet!!!

maxiesmom
12-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Suzi, did you ever get Scott his luggage? Just wondering. Macy's sounds like Joann, tons of coupons and the stuff is all on sale already.

suzi_f
12-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Yes, I got it before T'giving. Used the coupon Shelly??? (I think it was shelly??) sent me. Got my bonus bucks w/the purchase too & bought my son a "sherpa" blanket. Had to go buy my dd one after she saw his! LOL. Couldn't open my own chg card as I have NO JOB & no income. LOL Wish I could have & saved more but, I'll have to be happy w/what I got. LOL