PDA

View Full Version : Long Time Ladies

Kreative Dryve
12-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Seems like forever since I have been on the Shack, it's been a couple weeks since I peeked my head inside to look around but never really posted or commented on the goings-on!
Just thought I might let you all know the latest happenings, most of you still read my messages on FB.....
Just got done with my first quarter in my BSN program, and looking forward to having a couple weeks off without sticking my face in a book.
School is going good, just a lot more work then expected. Go figure!

I am almost at my 6 month mark at work as a nurse, in fact its on the 15th of this month.....it has been a good thing, I mean working....it sure has made life a ton easier!
In fact we are trying to buy our first house, and I am hoping we get to do that soon...been renting way toooooo long!:wacko:

Thats about it, just playing a little in the craft room, and hoping everyone has a very blessed holiday season....also looking forward to meeting you all in SLC for the shack meeting in October 2011.

cindi
12-12-2010, 10:47 PM
hey marie!! so nice to see you over here!! you are one busy girl! pop in more ofetn and share some of your stampin here, I miss seeing it
:)

MidwestStamper
12-13-2010, 12:11 AM
Great to see you here! I have seen your updates on FB too. Live sounds busy but good for you!

Paula Carden
12-13-2010, 06:09 AM
Good to hear all is well! School is a lot of work but the payoff in the end is worth it.
Hard to believe it is 6 months since you began your new nursing career!
We miss you here at the Shack, I rarely go to FB.