PDA

View Full Version : Update on my diet and my hives (which i no longer have)

iloveflipflops
12-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Diet is good. Its day 5 for me and I am down 3 lbs. I am doing it online and sticking to it - no cheating for me!!! I feel 10x better already just in these few days.

I went to the dr today for my bp check. Its good but that's because I am on my bp meds. She also believes what the allergy dr suspects and thinks I should go off the Lisinopril. She said anytime there is swelling on the face and that person is taking Lisinopril they immediately tell them to go off it. So ... she said for me to take a beta blocker at night (I'm taking one now but she doubled my dose) and she prescribed a water pill for the morning. I hope this helps. In a few weeks, i will stop taking the allergy pill and see if I'm all better.

She said if I would lose some weight I could get my bp down and my triglicerides are way too high also. I want to lose 15-20 lbs by Valentines Day. Think i can do it??????

We are having super cold temps here. Charlie is MISERABLE and its even too cold for me. Ice/sleet is expected tomorrow night so I am sure that means no school for us on Thurs.

I do hope we have a white Christmas. I've never had one in 47 years :).

cindi
12-14-2010, 08:49 PM
congrats on the WW thing!! wow, I'd LOVE to lose 15/20 by valentines day..I'd look much better in my bathing suits on vacation!! hmm, maybe I will try & you can kick my butt everyday! lol. are you working out too? Better get charlie some sweaters for Christmas!
:)

shadoob
12-14-2010, 08:54 PM
Glad to hear you are getting some answers. of COURSE you can lose the weight if you really want to. ou have incredible will power- so I'm rooting for you. Me, not so much in the food department- so I will live through you.
as for the white christmas, I hope you do have one and I dont.

pesc
12-14-2010, 09:57 PM
I'm sure you can loose that much weight in that! Lose it slow and don't take it back is my thing!