PDA

View Full Version : If you need a last minute gift idea for someone who likes nuts....

workin4stamps
12-19-2010, 04:45 AM
My friend Laura brought these Rosemary Spiced Nuts (http://homecookedhappiness.blogspot.com/2010/12/rosemary-spiced-nuts.html) to work earlier these week, and they were SOOO good. They look really easy to make. The link there takes you to her blog where she shows you how to make them. I might even whip some of these up before Christmas!!

Just in case you're wondering, her Lemon Cookies (which were posted right before the spiced nuts) are also to die for. She has made them for us several times over the last couple of years, and I would've never guessed they start with a mix. They're super good. I made them for my family Christmas yesterday and everyone loved them!

milmogando
12-19-2010, 05:46 AM
oh yum...they look so good!

maxiesmom
12-19-2010, 09:09 AM
Those cookies do sounds very good. Can you taste the rosemary in the nuts much? I am SO not a fan of rosemary!

workin4stamps
12-19-2010, 09:46 AM
Kathy---I think you could taste the rosemary, but I'm not sure how much. I don't know that I've ever had rosemary before, so I don't even know what it's supposed to taste like! LOL. They were very good though!

cindi
12-19-2010, 10:11 AM
thanks Traci!!
:)

tojoco
12-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Yum Yum these look delicious.