PDA

View Full Version : prismacolor brand makes a huge difference

moosemama
01-13-2007, 02:10 PM
I finally used my prisma colors-the are very smooth going on and you don't have to rub too hard and they blend beautifully. They are much better than the other brands(at least for me). The tips never did get real pointy, but maybe because that lead is soft. The brochure that came with the pencils said something about them breaking easier if they are too pointed. Anyways-I am going to try and post when I get back! Thanks for sharing all the tips
Fern

scrappinnuts
01-13-2007, 02:44 PM
I am trying to win them on Ebay..but somone keeps out bidding me..do you have the Priemer one's?? I am not sure of the difference between the sets?? Love your name...

Erin K
01-13-2007, 04:25 PM
Primere is the ones you want Terry.

If you have a little sand paper or sanding block you can sharpen just the tip with that if you need a little tip to get into corners or something. They make a line called verithin which sharpen to very sharp points and they came with my huge pack but I don't like them at all.

moosemama
01-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Terry-hope you win the bid. Mine are the premier ones. I posted a picture in the gallery using them. They are Fun to work with

stampcrazyjulie
01-13-2007, 08:03 PM
I won the bid for the 120 pack premiers along with the Verathin Bonus Pack...are those the one's that you are bidding on?

Now I have to take my 72 pack back to the Store...Thank Goodness I didn't open them yet! :)